Not Again *Chapter 17*

I'm a Kidnapped Runway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 17

Not Again

Drew's POV

I look down at Heaven who just slid down to the floor. She looks so helpless.

I kneel down in front of her and say, "Heaven?"

She opens one eye and looks at me. I smile because she looks hilarious. She then closes her eye and just sits there.

I move over so I'm sitting next to Heaven. I put my arm around her shoulders and she leans on my side.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly.

I say, "Just please tell me if you like someone else, because I really do like you." I rub her shoulder, trying to comfort her. Usually I wouldn't just forgive her, but she looks really upset and she has a hangover, so I will go easy on her.

She nods her head in agreement.

We sit on the bathroom floor and soon Heaven falls asleep. I lean my head back against the door and fall asleep too.

Heaven's POV

I wake up and groan at the pain in my head. I want to sleep more!

I open my eyes and look up at Drew. My head is on his shoulder and he's sleeping. I'm not comfortable so I move until I'm laying on Drew's legs and my head is on his chest. I sigh in comfort and close my eyes.

"Are you comfortable?" Drew's voice asked. His chest rumbles under my head as he laughs.

"Yes" I said with a smile.

"Okay. Hold on, real quick" he said. He scoots down a little so he's not sitting up all the way.

"I'm going to go back to sleep" I said.

"Good, because I want to sleep too" he said.

I look up and see his eyes are already closed. I shake my head and close my eyes too.

I wake up yet again and shift over so I'm on my side. Drew's hand is right in front of me, so I grab it and squeeze.

"What do you want?" I heard Drew ask.

"Just to wake you up" I said with a smile.

Drew lets go of my hand and pulls me up so I'm sitting. He sits up too and smiles. "How's your head?" he asked.

"It hurts" I confessed.

"Well maybe you shouldn't drink so much" he told me.

"Whatever" I mumbled.

He laughs and kisses my head. "Do you want some medicine for your head?" he asked.

"Please" I answered.

"Okay." He goes to get up but I whine in protest. "What?" he asked.

"Can't someone else get the medicine?"

He smiles and says, "Yeah, I guess. Do you want some clothes too?"

I blush a little and nod my head.

Drew pulls out his phone and dials a number. He tells someone to bring up Tylenol and clothes for me. He hangs up and tells me, "One of the servants is bringing it up."

"Okay." I put my head back on his chest and sigh.

"You're so funny" he said.

"Thanks" I said sarcastically.