Kile Being Kile *Chapter 40*

I'm a Kidnaped Runaway!

By: LoveLover

Chapter 40

Kile Being Kile

Drew's POV

I've been awake for about an hour and all I can think about is last night. Why did I say that was as far as we were going? I know I want to go farther than that, but I guess I want to go really slow with Heaven. Make everything last, I guess. I don't know.

And there's the chance I can hurt her. I would never forgive myself if that happened. I sigh, wondering why this is so difficult for us. Oh, that's right! She's a human and I'm a vampire.

I look at Heaven who is still on top of me and she looks so funny. Her mouth is slightly open and it reminds me of a little girl.

I smile and gently get out from under Heaven without waking her up. I smooth her hair out of her face and kiss her on the cheek. She sighs and gets a little smile on her lips. She's so damn adorable.

I walk out of the room and go down stairs. Liz and Jamie are on the couch watching TV. I sit in a chair and Liz looks at me.

"What?" I asked.

"How's Heaven?" she asked.

"She's fine. Why?"

"Just making sure you guys are alright" Lizzy said.

"Okay" I said.

"You can't hog her today," Jamie said. "We want to hang with her too."

I laugh and say, "Okay Jamie."

She smiles and then goes back to watching the show that's on.

Kile walks in and nods at me. "Hey" he said.

I nod too but don't say anything.

"How are things with Heaven?" he asked me.

"We are fine" I said, not really looking at him.

"What's with you? It's not like it's my fault she left" he said.

"Well if you hadn't taken me to that club, she wouldn't have left!" I yelled at him.

"It was your choice to go! Not mine!" Kile yelled back.

I growl at him and stand up. "You knew she would get pissed and that's why you suggested it! I only agreed because I was upset! You shouldn't have even suggested it to me Kile!" I yelled at him with my fists clenched.

He growls too and says, "Heaven is okay with me but she doesn't belong with you! She belongs with a human!"

"So you're saying I'm not good enough for her or she's not good enough for me?" I asked through my teeth.

"Both. You're way too good for her and she's not good enough for you" he said.

"That's not true!" I yelled.

"They are perfect for each other, Kile!" Jamie said through narrowed eyes.

Kile rolls his eyes and says, "Whatever." Then he walks away.

"What's his problem?" Liz asked.

"I don't know" I said, shaking my head.

I hear foosteps on the stairs and then Heaven comes in. "What was all the yelling about?" she asked us.

Jamie, Liz, and I look at each other and then back at her. "Kile" I said.

"What's up with him?" she asked.