chapter 2

Ekansh's pov

The plane just land in Mumbai airport. I came out with my p.a Raman.Coming back after 2 years, my heart felt peace.Though for World I am very arrogant and heartless but only my loved ones knows how I am. And thats enough for me.

I had to take over my company at a very young age cuzs then it was facing loss for some unknown reason. But now all is fine. 'Malhotra Industries' is one of the best in whole world.

The person who stays with me in my all up and down is my best frnd cum brother Ashish. He is also coming with me but at last moment something came up.So he is coming day after tomorrow.

I reached my home and rang the bell.Ramu kaka open the door and wished me. I smiled at him and directly went to the kitchen cuzs I know my mom will be there cooking my favourite. And as I thought she is cooking while humming a song. I back hugged her and kissed her cheek.

Mom- ' cheeku beta!!!'. She turned around and embraced me. I am telling you the peace found in your mother's arms cannot be found anywhere else in the world.

And there start typical Indian mother 'how are you cheeku?kitna dugla palta ho gaya hain tu, wahaan khata bhi tha kuch'.

I replied 'ab jab a gaya hu app ho na khayal rakhne k liye'.
Mom-'ok ok enough. Have you meet your Dad? And your 'dip uncle' is also there in study'.

I went to the study and saw there was no one. I became surprised cuzs mom said dad and uncle was there. Then suddenly
  ' 𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼'

I jerked and saw dad and uncle laughing. Later I also joined them. This two best friends are my idol.They always guide me in my journey.I hugged my dad and saw the proud in his eyes. This is what I want, make my parents proud. Then I hugged 'dip uncle'. He patted my back and said,' I am so proud of you beta. Ok now common freshen up. Then we all will have lunch'. I said yes and went to my room.

Every thing is same as I left behind. For maintaining the London branch I had to go. I took a shower and get ready in a suit. I came downstairs and took a sit. Mom says, 'what is this cheeku? You just came and now you are going to office'.

Dip uncle -'yes beta, you just came after a long journey. Is there any imp meeting? If you want we can manage. You don't need to go now'.
I smile at his care. He loves me just like ashish and for me he is my second father. I replied, 'no uncle. It's not like that. I can manage and its a small employee meeting'.

Dip uncle-'for your staffs you don't need to held meeting. They are already feared by your cold and arrogant facade and Ekta, I think now we have to find someone who will tied him to home'.

Mom-'Yeah you are right soudip. We have to find a perfect one for my cheeku. Then I would see how can he stay all day in office'. With that mom and dad smile at each other I don't know why.

At first I couldn't understand his words then it hit me he talking about my marriage. But frankly speaking I don't have anyone whom I want to marry. Yes I am not your typical playboy CEO. I don't have any girlfriend. I am saving myself for my would be wife. Why always the girl should be virgin, the boy also should  save himself for his wife. I only want someone who will love my family as her own and will be with me in my all ups and downs.I don't care about caste, status and bla blablabla. And I know my family also don't care.

I couldn't meet my little bro Adi cuzs he is now out of town. With that I bid bye to my parents and uncle and left for office.

I put on my bossy arrogant facade and entered in my office.Every body stands up and wish me.I can see the fear in their eyes.They don't call me 'Devil' just like that.I give them a nod and went to the elevator with my p a raman.

I check some files and went for the meeting. After meeting I came in my cabin and saw raman keeping a black coffee on my table. I thanked him and asks, 'Raman, what about  our ''project 001''?
Raman-'sir, we have found a freelancer for that project and he is one of the best.'

I - 'and how many people knows about that? '

Raman-'except you, me and adi sir no one knows about that project.I also didn't tell the freelancer about that project. I told him very briefly and told to come to Malhotra Industries on Monday'.

'Ok then, let's call it a day. Good night'.

With that I came back home in my black Royal Rolls. I changed in a T-shirt and sweatpants and came downstairs to have dinner. After a delicious dinner I went to my personal study and work for sometime. At about  1am I came to my room and slept.

𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲.

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.
𝗦𝗼 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 ''𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗵?? ''

𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆😊😊 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲 🙏🙏

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓