chapter 5

Ishita's pov

Today is Sunday I thought to spend the day sleeping but I had to go cuzs  Ashu bhai is back. We are going to meet him.

I got ready and finished my breakfast. I told everyone about returning of ashu bhai. My parents also loves bhai as their own. Actually he fulfilled the gap in our family.

I went to our favourite cafe and I saw bhai sitting with his back towards me. Divi saw me but I told her to keep quiet. I went behind him and close his eyes with my hands.

''Tell, who I am? ''

Bhai- This is my princess'.

we hugged each other then we talked some time. After having lunch I left to give them some couple time.

Next morning I woke up and finished my morning chores. I got ready in a Red shirt and black pant.

I finished my breakfast and went to bank. I went to my sit and Divi came towards me and said,

'O my my, you are looking hot ishu. '

I smiled at her and went to work. Then I took a half day leave. Cuzs today I have to go 'Malhotra Industries' for the project.

I took a cab and went to  Malhotra Industries. I messaged in the number which was with the email that I reached.

I went to the reception waiting area and saw a man. I asked,

'Excuse me, I am Ishita Rai, a freelancer and I am called here for a project. Could you told me how can I meet Mr. Raman? '

He looked at me surprised and told,

'Oh so you the freelancer. I am sorry I thought you are a man. And I am raman. Please come with me. '

I raised my eyebrow and he said sorry again for his assumptions. I followed him and we came to the 36th floor.

We came in front of a door. There was written ''𝗘𝗸𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗵  𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗿𝗮, CEO''

He knocked at door. Hearing a come in we entered the room and I shocked to see the man sitting in front of me.

My 'handsome hottie' was sitting in his black suit and looking so sexy. His name is Ekansh. Wow the name is also hot as him.

He also looked surprised and turned towards Mr. Raman.

Raman- I am sorry sir. Actually from her account I only get her Id name and email. So I thought she would be a man. I sorry for my assumption sir.

Ekansh- ok. Next time be careful.
So miss Rai, let's discuss about the project.'

I ignored the sexiness in his voice and took a sit. Then he told me about the project and that it's confidential cuzs someone wants to destroy them.

By reading the file I can tell if the project could be done perfectly it will be huge success. And it will also be helpful for my career.

Me-ok I will do it. But how many people know about it. I mean you said that it's confidential so we have make something for cover up. '

Ekansh- yeah, we will do a small project and for your earlier question including you, me, raman and my brother Aditya knows  about it. It's a deal for 2 months and you have to come to office. I know it can be done online but I don't want to take risk.

Me- I work at a bank. So ,don't worry I will take leave for 2 months. '

During the conversation I avoid to make eye contact with him cuzs his eyes are so mesmerizing, I felt like drowning in them.

Ekansh- so let's end it here. My pa will email you further details.

Me- ok then, I will take your leave. Have a good day.

With that I left that cabin. I don't know why my heart still beating fast.

Then I took a cab and went straight to home. I took a short nap. In evening I went down for dinner. Then we chat for sometime. After that I went to my room and called Divi. She picked up in one ring.

𝙄- Divi you know who is my new boss for my new project?

𝘿- no hello no hi whats the matter madam. Who is the boss that makes you these excited. You are talking as if your 'handsome hottie' is your new boss. 'She scoffed.

𝙄-  actually you are right. He is my new boss.

𝘿- you are fucking kidding me, right ishu?

𝙄- no I am serious. At first I also got surprised. Later I got to know he is the owner of that company and his name is Ekansh.

After that we talked for sometime and she teased me a lot and we cut the call. Gradually I slept.

Ekansh's pov-

I was waiting for the freelancer in my cabin. Adi will not come today as he is busy with other things. Someone knocked on the door. Hearing my acceptance Raman came in with a girl. I looked up and froze seeing the person who always came in my mind whenever I close my eyes.

I looked at Raman, he explain it to me. So her name is Ishita. It's a cute name.

Then discuss about the project. She agrees with us. To say the truth I was surprised, yesterday the girl who couldn't bargain properly with the shopkeeper, stood awkwardly by her sister,is talking so confidently today.I was impressed. I noticed she avoid eye contact with me. But I want to look in her eyes forever.

After sometime she left and a small smile spread on my lips. Raman noticed that and was shocked cuzs I rarely smile outside my family.

I quickly wrap up my work and went home. I changed and saw mom sitting in the couch.

I went there and laid my head in my mom's lap. She ran her fingers through my hair .

Mom- what happened cheeku? You are looking happy today.

'What happened bhai? Did you meet someone special today? ' , Adi asked teasingly , entering the living room.

I thought what would be his reaction when he get to know that 'she' will work with me for 2 months. It's good that he doesn't come today.

Me- nothing mom, it's just that I find a good freelancer for my new project.

Then after dinner, me and Adi went to my study and discuss about the project.

After sometimes we went to sleep.

𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙪𝙛𝙛.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 vote⭐

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓