chapter 4

Ekansh's pov

My alarm rang at 5 am. I woke up and finished my morning chores. I changed in a T-shirt and shorts and went to gym which is in 3rd floor.

I work out for 1 hour and took a shower. Then I got ready in white shirt and black pants with matching black blazer.

I went downstairs , wished mom and kissed her forhead. I sat on my chair. Soon Dad came we exchanged good morning and he kissed  mom's cheek.

This two people are so much in love even now.Then we finished our breakfast. I was about to get up, then mom told sorry ordered,

'Cheeku, I am going to temple and you are coming with me'.

I have no say in this, so I replied, 'ok then let's go'.

Then we drive to the temple and I kept my blazer in the car and folded my sleeves till elbow.We are going upstairs then mom said,

'Cheeku, I forgot to bring the sweet for God. Please go to a nearby store and bring. I am going upstairs'.

I replied ok and went to a nearby store. A sweet lavender scent hit my nostrils.I looked at my front, a girl clad in a pink anarkali,looking like a freshly bloomed flower.I heard her voice.

'𝘒𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘺𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱. 𝘐𝘵𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 450 𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘶'.

This is stupidity. She doesn't even know how to bargain. I thought bargaining is women's born talent. Maybe all cant do that.

She stood their awkwardly. She is so innocent. I had a amusing smile on my lips.Then another girl start arguing with the shopkeeper. I think she is her sister or friend.

A chuckle escape my lips and she turned around and everything just froze. Her black eyes screams innocence. She has brown hair and pink kissable lips. She is a natural beauty.

I think she is checking out me. Actually we both are checking out each other. Soon she regain her posture and gave a awkward smile. And that smile... Hyeeee..

Finally the shopkeeper accepts his defeat and gave them their things and they left. I brought a box of sweets and left.

When going upstairs I saw her once again distributing food among the poors.she has a heart of gold.

The another girl hugged her and said something which made her smile. Ahh I can't help but capture her pic.

Then I went and give the box to the priest. I closed my eyes and pray to God. That girl's face flashed in my mind and a small smile crept on my lips.

Then I dropped mom and went to office. But I couldn't concentrate. That smile is doing something with my heart. So after 7pm I left for home. I freshened up and came downstairs in my casuals to have dinner.

After completing dinner, I went to my room and lay down. As I close my eyes that certain someone's face again flashed in front of my eyes. That girl is making my heart flutter. I think I have a mere infatuation towards her which will be gone after few days. With that thought I slept.

Next morning

I was sleeping suddenly I felt someone tickling on my face. Being irritated I slapped my face with my hand. A olily and creamy thing spread all over my face.

'Aaadddiiii'

I shout and see my brother laughing his heart out. I was about to threw the pillow but he ran out of the room.