Chapter 28

Ekansh's pov

We both came to adi's room and knocked at his door. After some time he opened the door and was surprised to see us there. His eyes were swollen and red. He was crying.

Adi - bhai, bhabhi please come inside. 𝘐𝘵𝘯𝘪 𝘳𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘬𝘰 𝘢𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘯. 𝘒𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘬𝘢𝘮  𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘺𝘢? 𝘒𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘦 𝘢𝘱𝘬𝘰?

Me - haa

Adi - kya bhai

''Answers. What happened to you Adi? '', I said.

''Bhai, I already....

'' don't give the shitty excuse of movie Adi, I know you very well. I know something happened. Now tell me what is it? '', I said somewhat irritated with his lame excuse.

He looked down and went near the window. Ishu put his hand on my shoulder and blinked her eyes. I took a deep breath calming myself. I need to handle him maturely. I went near him and round my hand around his shoulder.

'' What happened kiddo?? Won't you tell your bhai? Don't you trust me? '', I told him softly. Because of our less age gap we are very close to each other. From childhood we know each other's every secret. We are more like best friends than brothers. And whenever he tried to hide something from me. I always use this tone and like always it worked.

He turned towards me and broke down in tears. He cried hugging me tightly. It's a wrong saying that men don't cry. We are human too, we too feel pain. But the matter is we can't show them to the world or else they are going to take advantage.

'' ok ok enough of crying , now tell us whats the matter? '', saying ishu pulled Adi away from me and made him sit on the bed and gave him water. She sat beside him. I took a chair and sat in front of them.

Ishu - it's about Rishu right?

Adi seemed shocked and it's confirmed our guess. I also guessed that something happen with rishu.

Adi - how do you know?

Ishu - 𝘑𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘢𝘬 𝘣𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪 𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘢𝘬 𝘔𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘣 𝘵𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘫  𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘬𝘪 𝘩𝘶. And we both noticed that something is going on between you too from our wedding.

I smiled at him and looked towards Adi.

''She left me bhabhi. Though it's all my fault. Main hi use galat samjha, meri insecurities ki vajase jo meri past ki meherbani hain. ''

Ishu - what exactly happened? Tell us clearly.

Aditya's pov

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

After bhai-bhabhi left after all that fiasco in the office. I managed everything here and the rest, Raman and police will see. I don't have any important work so I left to meet my love.

Rishita, aka my rishu. From bhai's wedding I started to feel a attraction for her. Later when I went to delhi for some office work, we got more closer. As she also came there for interview in my office only but she doesn't know that I am her boss.

During the stay in Delhi, we went to many dates though as friends. As time passes this feeling started to grow more and I realized that I am in love with her.

So at ashu bhai 's engagement day, I proposed her and she accepted as she also feels for me. That day was the most happiest day of my life. The person whom I love also loves me back. I was not sure if I will ever can love someone after what happened with me in the past. But her innocence,craziness compelled me to fall for her that to hard.