Epilogue

Author's pov

Next day everyone came to meet the baby and ishita. As now baby was perfectly fine.He open his eyes and true to ishita's words he does have Ekansh's brown eyes.In the morning Ekansh went home and talk with ashish. Though it would take him some time to adjust with the truth but he is alright now.

Everyone gathered in the cabin. The elders all blessed ishita and now gushing over the baby. And the youngsters are waiting for their turn.

Aditya - mom it's enough now our turn. Let me meet my nephew.

Aditya took the baby in his arms.

Aditya - oh my God he is so cute. Mujhe pata hi tha yeh mere pyaare bhabhi par jayega. Itna cute jo hain. Unlike my brother.

Ekansh - yeah yeah I know I am hot.

Aditya - hot and  you, does not go in one line. Kyu bhabhi?

Ekansh - hello sir, agar main hot nehi hota to yeh iss duniya main ata hi nahin.

''Shut up ansh '',ishita said turning red.

Divya - ok ok now let me meet my bhateeja.

Aditya give the baby to divya and ashish also came beside her.

Divya - awww,he is such à cutie.He is gonna break millions of hearts.

Ashish - I am so gonna spoil him. By the way did you guys decide any name for him ?

Ekansh - no.

Aditya - ok I am doing the honor.what about Popat lal?

Ekansh and ishita both were shocked. Whereas others were tired with Aditya and his drama.

Aditya - pasand nehi, to phir kaliya kesa rahega?

Ekansh - ab tune mere bete ko koi ulta sida nam dene ki koshis kari to tera chera ka pura naksha hi bigad dunga main.

Everyone burst out laughing.

''Ok ok enough, I am his Elder maasi and Chachi too , so i am gonna name him. Moreover me and ishu already had a deal.'', divya said the last line winking at ishita.

'' So everyone meet    𝘼𝙣𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖. ''

Everyone praise the name. Ishita and Ekansh both like the name.

After two days when Ishita and Ekansh came home with little Anshit, Everyone celebrated it with a family gathering and little fun and puja.

5 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

It was a peaceful morning in Malhotra mansion. Everyone was sitting in dining table for breakfast. Ishita and Rishita is preparing breakfast and  Ekansh is talking on random topics with his parents. Aditya and Rishita got married 2 years back. Now everyone is good but this peaceful ambience didn't last long .

''AANNSSHUUUUU''.

Everyone was startled with aditya' s scream. Soon our little anshit came running to the stairs and hide in his safest place, in his father's arms. Yes he is a father's boy. Naturally sons are tend to be mumma's boy but he is totally papa's boy. Whenever he is scared or need comfort he always come to Ekansh. Sometimes even Ishita got jealous that her son loves his dad most. But she adores their bond a lot. They are more like crime partners. From sneakily eating ice cream at night to pranking Adi and others, they are always together.

Seeing anshit running in his father's arms ishita knew he had done something to Adi.

Ishita - anshu, come here. What did you....