Chapter 21

Ekansh's pov

Presently I am sitting in my cabin in New York. My mind is already fucked up as it's been 1 month I am far from home,my ishu, my family .Its already hell for me and this idiots cannot do their work properly. And for their worthlessness and sluggishness, the work was getting delayed. But now I think others are going to do their work properly as I fire some worthlesss.

I need to clear my mind to work properly. I dialled a number and she picked up in the fifth ring. She said in a sleepy voice.

'' heello, who's this? Don't you have shame to call someone at this time?? Now why are you silent? Speak up idiot. ''

Shitt! I totally forgot about the time difference. It would be midnight now in India. And ishu loves her sleep. She sleeps like a log. I wonder if tsunami can wake her up from sleep. Now I disturb her sweet sleep.

''Anyone there?? Or I am gonna hang up.''

''Ishu, it's me. Ansh. Sorry to disturb you at this time. Actually I forgot about the time difference. I am really sorry jaan. ''

Ishu - anshh,it's you. I am sorry. I didn't see the called id. By the way why didn't you call me the whole day? I was getting tensed. And whenever I am tensed, I sleep more.

Me - actually I was busy. This idiots cannot do a work properly. My mind is not working .

Ishu - don't worry ansh everything would be fine. Just keep your cool ok.

Me - ok now you sleep. I will call you later. Bye.

Ishu - ok bye and take care of yourself.

Her voice is enough for me to get relaxed. Though I can see her through video call but I am badly missing her. I missed the warmth of her embrace. I know she is also missing me. I can feel the gloominess in her voice. But she won't say it as she thinks it would disturb my work. I also never said that I am missing her. Because I know if I say she would broke down crying and I would left everything here and went to her and hugged her tightly to my heart.

In this 1 month I realized one thing. You can say the best feeling of the world. Love. My love for my wife, my ishu. Yes, I realized how madly I love her. This distance is really needed for the realisation. I know its His great plan. Though at first I was angry at him but now I understand whatever He did was for the best.

I don't know about ishu but I am crazily in love with her. After getting back, the first thing I am gonna do is confessing  my feelings for her. For that I have to finish my work fast. So that I can go back to my love.

1 week later

Finally my work is over. Now I am going back to India. Yeahhhh. I can't wait to meet everyone especially ishu. I neither call or text her from yesterday nor replied to her texts and calls.Cuzs I wanna surprise her. No one know that I am coming back. As soon as my work got complete I left from New York. I just want to went to her. Call me love sick or whatever.

My plane soon landed. I slept the whole time in the flight. I was very tired as this week was very hectic. I barely slept or ate. I bid bye to Raman and directly went home.

I saw that the main door was locked. Is no one at home?? I took my spare key and opened the door. I didn't see anyone in the living room. So I directly went to our room but when I opened the door and the thing that I saw left me in shock.

There ishu was dancing wearing my favourite shirt over her tshirt and pants. She has her headphones on. She didn't saw me till now and is in her own world dancing some sexy moves. I went near the bed and sat there enjoying her dance.