Chapter 14

Ishita's pov

Today is Sunday. I am totally in relax and chill mood. Everything is going well. The most happiest news is our both projects are complete. I am glad that I complete it before time. Now all I have to do is show it to ansh and adi and do the changes if needed.

It's been two days since our date in ansh's appartment.I am lazily laying on my bed and watching 'Erkenci kus', a Turkish drama in my laptop.

I am a big fan of rom-com. And in this series Can yaman 's wild look and attitude.....My godd🥵🥵 and Demet and his chemistry is so fucking awesome.

I was totally engrossed in it that I couldn't hear my phone ringtone. The couple was going to kiss and rishu barged in my room.

'What the hell rishu? Don't you know how to knock? '

'Why, are you watching Something romantic? ' Rishu asked and wiggles her eyebrows.

Me- no it's nothing like that i am just watching a Turkish series, 'Erkenci kus'.
And you know I hate being interrupted while watching dramas.Now tell me why did you barged in?

Rishu- ok I am sorry. But why did not you pick up jiju's call?

Me- ansh' call!! He called me?

I checked my phone and saw 5 missed call from ansh. I smiled sheepishly towards rishu.

Rishu - you didn't pick up his call so he called me to check on you. He sounded worried di. I am going. Please call him.

Me- yeah, I am calling. And thanks.

After Rishu went I immediately dialed ansh and he picked up in the first ring.

Ansh- ishu, baby are you ok?? Why didn't you pick up my call?? Please tell me, ishu are you fine?? I am worried about you.

Me- hello to you too.
I am fine ansh. And I am sorry for making  you worried. Actually I am watching a series with my headphones in my laptop so I didn't hear my phone.

Ansh- ok fine, don't do this again.

Me- by the way, why did you called me?

Ansh- As you know from tomorrow wedding rituals will be started. They will not allow us to meet. So I am thinking that let's meet before the rituals started.

Me- ok. I also want to spend some time with you.

Ansh - ok be ready at 6 pm. I will pick you up. And the place will be à surprise.

I replied ok and we cut the call bidding each other bye.

During lunch I told about our plan to my parents. Rishu told that she will help me in getting ready.

I get ready in a baby blue colour knee length dress. Rishu helped me to do my hair. I applied some moisturizer and lip gloss.

Rishu- di you are looking awesome.

Then maa called from downstairs that ansh is here. We came down and saw ansh was talking to my parents. Papa saw me and said, 'here she came. '

He was wearing a baby blue shirt with black pants. Yes we are twinning without knowing. I must say he was looking handsome. He was staring at me . But Rishu decided to break it.

Rishu- Earth to jiju, I know my di is looking very beautiful. But don't stare too much now as our parents are here only.

Ansh averted his eyes. I can notice a tint of redness on his ear and neck. Maa scolded rishu. Then we bid bye to my parents and left.

I was in the passenger seat and ansh was driving. He said, ' you are looking very beautiful jaan. I could not take my eyes off you'.

I blushed at his compliment and said, 'thanks, ansh. You are also looking handsome. '