Chapter 26

Ishita's pov

It's been two days since bhai and divi's engagement. Everything is going normal. As usual after breakfast we all left for our respective work.

I don't know why from morning I am having this gut feeling that something is going to happen. Something bad may be. That why I wanna finish my work fast and go home.

I was working on a file when my phone pinged with a msg. I opened it to see it's from a unknown number. It contains some photos. I opened the photos and what I saw left me shocked.

So I hurriedly left from there not before informing my manager. Divi didn't came today as she went to the other branch. I took a cab and left for ansh's office. On my way,I smiled at the receptionist who reciprocated it. I directly went to ceo's floor and opened the door without knocking.But I saw there I never imagined.

Third person's pov

Ekansh is doing his work in his cabin. He was totally engrossed in it. Suddenly someone knocked at his cabin door. Without looking up he said 'come in'.

''Hii Ekansh''

Hearing the voice Ekansh looked up and saw it was natasha. He raised his eyebrow inwardly and thought ' what is she doing here? '

He closed the laptop and asked, '' what are you doing here?''

Natasha -  ohh, I came to meet you. You know it's been a long since we talked alone. In home Ishita is always behind you so I know you could not talk to me properly. So here I am to meet you personally.

Ekansh get irritated with her talk but he controlled himself ans asked calmly,

''What the hell do you want?''

Natasha smirked at the evil plan that is cooking in her head. She went towards Ekansh and bend down to touch his face with her finger.

Natasha - I want you and I know you want the same. After all why not. I am the best. I am far better than the bitch. I know you only married her because of your mom. She has nothing. She only married you for your money. I have everything to be with you. I have beauty, money everything. She and me are of no comparison.I deserve the place more where the bitch is sitting now. I deserve you more than her. I know she can't satisfy you. I promise I will satisfy you. ''

''SHUT UP. Not a word against my wife''.

Ekansh said and get up from the chair and went away from her.

''I am only tolerating you because of bua. But not now. I will not tolerate a single word against my wife. Yes you are right. She and you are of no comparison. Where she is an angel and you, a insect of gutter. She is pure in heart. She is beautiful both in and out. And for you information, you are not rich. You are only living in your father's money. Whereas my ishu is self Independent. She earns her own living. And we both married because we both love each other. Now get out of my office or else I have to call the security to throw you out. ''

She smiled wickedly and started walking towards Ekansh. She said, '' Not so soon Mr. Malhotra. If you could not be mine then you could never be anyone else's. You believe her so much. You love her very much. But does she trust you that much? ''

Before Ekansh can understand anything Natasha torn the sleeves of her dress, smudged her lipstick and disheveled her hair. She looked like someone tried to forced him on her. Ekansh couldn't understand what is she trying to do?

Ekansh - what are you doing Natasha?

Natasha didn't say anything just smirked. From the corner of her eyes she saw the door opening. She pulled Ekansh by his collar. Ekansh lost his balance and they both fell on the couch with Ekansh on the top of Natasha.