chapter 8

Ishita's pov

Next morning I wake up and went to office as usual. But today I feel a little different to work as now ekansh is my fiance. Sometime I feel this all is a dream and if I wake up everything will be vanish.

In meeting , I can feel his eyes on me but I ignored him as I don't want to draw attention towards us. After the meeting I couldn't see him as he was busy with back to back meeting.

At 4.45 pm I reached the cafe and msged bhai and divi to know where they are. They said the table no and I went inside. Bhai told me that his best friend and his fiance is also coming there to meet him.

After sometime Ekansh called me. I told him to come inside. I said,

'Bhai, he is here. '

I saw Ekansh coming towards me with a big smile.I also smiled widely. Seeing my smile, bhai turned towards ekansh and is looking confused as well as happy.

Ekansh also had the same expression seeing bhai. I was confused and turns to divi to only look the similar face as me.

Bhai -' hey man, where is your fiancee? And why are you smiling at ishu? I haven't introduced them to you yet. Do you know each other? '

At first Ekansh is looking confused but then he smiled as if realizing something.

Ekansh - well you are talking with my fiancee only. And I am smiling at her cuzs she is would be mrs. Ekansh Malhotra.

My heart skipped a beat when he said 'would be mrs. Ekansh Malhotra'. But how does he know bhai? Maybe  in some business deal as they both are business tycoon.

Me-' well , this is Ekansh my fiance and Ekansh this is Divya, my bestie and this is my bhai'  before I can say bhai's name ekansh interrupted.

Ekansh- Ashish Khanna, CEO of khanna industries and in relationship with divya arora.

I am surprised. How does he know that cuzs bhai have not public their relationship.

Me- How do you know bhai this much?

Bhai - 'cuzs he knows me better than any one. He is my buddy cum bro. He is my best friend. '
Then he turns towards ekansh and said,

'So you are going to marry my princess.Btw do you know earlier that I am her 'bhai'? '

Ekansh - 'no, I get to know now itself when I saw you here with her and when you called her 'ishu'. And you know I am smarter than you that's why I make 2 and 2 , 4 earlier than you.'

Bhai scoffed at him. Now everything is cleared to me. My bhai's best friend is my fiance. I looked at divi  and we both burst out laughing.

Bhai- why are you both laughing?

Divi-well, cuzs I already ship her with ekansh that too two times in different situation. And finally God hear me. '

Bhai - I am so happy for both of you.

I looked at her wide eyed and see ekansh giving me a amusing look.

After finishing our coffee divi suggested for a movie. So we went to the movie. Then after having dinner bhai is going to drop divi and I came with ekansh.

The ride to home was filled with soft music. My home came and we both get down the car.

I fidget with my fingers not knowing what to say. He comes towards me .

Ekansh- Good night ishu. See you tomorrow.

And he kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes feeling the moment. My cheeks are red. My heart jumped with happiness when he called me 'ishu'. My name never sound soo good to me.

'Good night 'ansh'.

Ekansh- what did you call me?

Me- ansh

Ekansh- say it again.

Did he  not like it? But l like the name very much and his name is big but this Nick name is short and cute.

I nervously said, 'ansh.... If you don't like it ,it's okay, I won't call you with that name. It's just that it's short and I like it. '

He then suddenly hugged me. I was surprised. He said, 'it's not like that . I like the name very much. From now you only call me that. And I want to say thank you to you for accepting ashish as your brother.

He suffered very much from childhood. After aunty's death he became very silent. He doesn't trust anyone easily but if he ever did that he can do anything for that person. I always heard about his princess. And I am grateful that it's you.'

My eyes are teared by his talking. He is really a very good friend. I don't know what came over me I grabbed his collar and pulled him down. I give a small peck on his forehead and run to my house before he can catch me.

After Freshening up i lay on my bed. I touched my forehead where he kissed me and recalled the moment we shared. My cheeks heat up and I smile like a fool. Gradually sleep consume me.

Ekansh's pov

In the meeting time my eyes never left her. But she ignored me. I hope no one noticed me staring at her like that. Then Adi whispered to me, 'bhai, stop staring at my bhabhi like a creep'.

After the meeting I couldn't saw her whole day as I had back to back meeting. I reached the cafe at 5pm.i called ishu and told about my arrival. Ashish already messaged me that he is already here and sitting with her gf and sis.

I made my way inside. I saw ishu and give a big smile. She also reciprocate the smile.A man was sitting there but I can't saw him as his back is facing me. Then he turned around and I was surprised as well happy. It was ashish.

How did he know ishu? Cuzs I haven't introduced them yet.

ashish ask why I am smiling at ishu . Then it clicked me. Ashish said he is with his gf and sis. His gf 's name is divya. So ishu is his sister cum princess. I am very happy to know that she is his princess.

Well ishu is also surprised to know that I am ashish's best frnd and then I cleared everything to ashish.

After that we go for a movie and had our dinner.  In between this I got one more sister in divya.she is very jolly like Adi. Ashish went to drop divya. I came with ishu.

We went to her house and get down from the car. I wished her good night and could not resist myself from kissing her forehead.

My heart was partying in full mood when she called me 'ansh'. My name from her mouth  was sounding so sexy.

I was shocked when she pull me down by my collar and kissed my forehead. Her lips on my skin felt heavenly. But she ran before I can catch her. I get on my car and went to home. All the way a goofy smile was plastered on my lips.

I went to my room and changed. I slept thinking about her.

𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8.

𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮😊 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 ⭐.

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓