chapter 13

Ishita's pov'

I don't know where we are going. I didn't ask him about the place he is taking me. Cuzs I know he won't tell me. So lie back on the headboard and closed my eyes. After some time the car come to a halt. I looked at him.He smiled and said,

'We reached'.

I come out of the car and see that we are in front of a building. He held my hand and take me to the elevator. We went to the 10th floor. He opened a door and led me inside.

Ansh- 'welcome to my apartment, ishu. When studying in college I did many  internships. From that money I bought it. It had seen my struggle, sweat and blood. Even now I came here to spend some 'me' time. Sometime Adi and ashish joined me.'

It's a two room apartment with a kitchen and a living room. In front of the kitchen there was a dining table.It also has a balcony on the right. I went towards the balcony. There was two small couch and some  flower plants. You can see the bustling of peoples on the roads. It's looking so beautiful.

Me- ' it's so beautiful ansh. From now this is my favourite place.'

Then we moved towards the bedroom. His bedroom also have a cozy look with a king size bed, a closet and an attached bathroom.

Ansh- 'did you like it?'

Me- ' I love it, ansh. This so nice.'

Ansh-' let's watch some movie.'

Me -' sure.'

Then we came to living room. I sat on a couch and ansh starts the movie. It's a comedy one. We are laughing so hard. In the mid way I felt hungry.

Me- 'ansh, I am hungry.'

Ansh- 'ok let's go to the kitchen. Chef Ekansh Malhotra is at you service.'

Me- 'wait a minute. You are going to cook!! You know cooking? '

Ansh- 'very well. From college I live out of home so I learned from mom. Not only me, dad and adi also knows cooking. Though they learnt from punishment given by mom.'

I chuckled. Then we went to the kitchen. I sat on the top of the counter and watch him cooking. He was making pasta and talking with me. I swear it's smells so good. My mouth is already watered.

Then he served it in two plates and take it to the dining table.We sit on the chair. I can't wait to have it so I take one spoonful of pasta and taste it. Ohh heaven !!! It's so delicious.

Me- ummm, ansh, it's so awesome. I didn't knew you cook so well.

He smiled widely and said, 'I am glad that you like it'.

Then we finished the whole pasta. Well most of it is eaten by me. What can I do, I am a big foodie yaar. Food is my first love. And this is super tasty.

We went to the balcony and sit on the couch.we are sitting in silence gazing At the busy city. At first I was hesitating, then decide to tell him,

'Ansh, I think someone from our company is betraying us. Otherwise how can someone from outside get all the information. '

Ansh- I know. That's why no one know about project 001. Since few years whatever is happening with our company is done by one person and I am sure of that. He /She is the mastermind. For every new project  there was different rivals everytime. That person wants to destroy us by helping our rivals. As if he / she is creating those rivals. I have to find that person before he / she do something worst. I sure that person has his/her own informer in our company cuzs our system is totally secure that can not be hacked.