Chapter 17

Ekansh's pov

Today is that important day, for which we work hard. Everything is going well as planned. I got ready in my black tuxedo.

Ishu is also ready in her formal suit. I swear she is looking very hot. The theme of the programme is everyone have to wear formals.

I told her to come with me and adi but she denied. She said she will come with her colleagues in vehicle which is provided for the team members.

I was a little nervous. Our one wrong step and we will lose the deal. Ishu noticed this and said,

'Ansh, don't worry. Every thing will be alright. God always do good with good peoples.  We will have the deal and the traitor will be caught. '

Me - hmm. Everything will be fine. Let hope for the best.

Ishu- now let's go and have breakfast.

I nodded and we both went downstairs. I saw mom, dad and adi already there. We wished each other and sat down to have breakfast.

After breakfast me, adi and ishu took blessing from mom and dad.

Dad- Good luck children.

Mom brought 𝘥𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘪 for us and feed us. Then we left. Adi left in his car. Me and ishu are in my car. I made her agree to drop her at least at office as the car will leave from our office only.

We almost reached, then ishu said,

'Ansh, drop me near the cafe.'

Me- why? We are almost here.

Ishu- people will get suspicious, if they saw me getting down your car.

I said nothing but stared at her blankly.

' please ansh, just wait for the traitor to be caught. After that I will not say anything. Promise. '

I gruffly said, 'okay'.

' what's with this grumpy look. Give me a smile, ' ishu said with her puppy eyes.

I cannot help but smile. We reached in front of the cafe.

'Bye ,all the best and be alert,okay', I said and kissed her forehead. She nodded and turned around to go when I said,

'Won't you wish me luck with a good luck kiss. '

'Good luck ansh. Don't worry everything will be fine. I am with you always. ', she said and pecked my lips.

After she entered the office gate, I left for the venue. I parked my car and went inside. There I meet Adi,ashish and dip uncle.

After talking some time I went to meet some foreign investors. I was talking with them when Karan Ahuja came towards us and made my mood sour.

Karan- today you will be finished, malhotra. I will bring you on streets.

Me- that time will say. Excuse me.

Soon our team reached including ishu. The programme started. Every company started to show their presentation one by one. Now it's ashish' s turn. I must say it's very good. He worked really hard.

After it was ahuja's turn then finally our's. Ishu with others came to me as we are the next.

Me- Is everything ready? We are the next. We have to crack it.

Reena- yes sir, everything is ready.

Aryan - we also did final checking. Everything is ok.

Rashi- nothing is okay.