chapter 3

Ishita's pov

Did you see my bag?
Did you see my bag?
トロフィーでカバンが溢れる
How you think 'bout that?
Hater達は隠れる
金に光る光るこの成功
I'm so firin', firin' いま炎上
お前は焦り焦り逃げてくよう
How you dare?
How you dare?
How you dare?
手にはトロフィー 数えらんない
超Heavy過ぎ抱えらんない
MIC Drop
MIC Drop
前 前注意
そのマイク マイク注意

My alarm rang with 'Bts's ''mic drop''. I woke up and dragged myself to washroom. I finished my morning business and took a shower. I got ready in a pink simple anarkali.

Today I took a leave from office cuzs Rishu and me are going to temple. I went downstairs and wish good morning to my parents and sis. I finish my breakfast  then me and Rishu went to the temple.

We gave the 'thali' to the priest and told to do the puja 🙏. We fold our hands and bowed down in front of lord shiva, the Almighty.

In the stairs we saw some poor people. I hold Rishu's hand and went to a nearby store.

I told the shopkeeper, '𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘹 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘰𝘰  𝘢𝘶𝘳 𝘬𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘦'. The shopkeeper packed them and handed them to us.

I asked, '𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘯𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘺𝘦? '

The 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳-' 𝘫𝘪 500 𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘺𝘦'.

I -'𝘬𝘺𝘢 𝘣𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘺𝘢, 𝘣𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘺𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘩𝘪 𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘱𝘱. 𝘐𝘵𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘢𝘶𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 450 𝘥𝘦 𝘥𝘶'.

The shopkeeper- 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪 500 𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘢'.

I didn't know what to do. I am very bad at bargaining. I don't know how maa do this.

Before I say something Rishu open her 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩.
𝘙𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶-'𝘬𝘺𝘢 500 𝘳𝘶𝘱𝘺𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘭 𝘳𝘢𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰!! 300 𝘴𝘦 𝘫𝘺𝘢𝘥𝘢 𝘦𝘬 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘷𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘩𝘪 𝘥𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘪. 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘦 200 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘢 𝘫𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯'.

I stood their smiling awkwardly and Rishu go on with her bargain. I heard some one chuckle behind me.

I turned around and froze. I saw a very hot and handsome man clad in a white shirt and black pants. His sleeves are rolled to his elbow.He has black hair,a sharp jawline and that light beard gave him a hot look. His eyes are brown and he has an amusing smile on his lips.

In short he is looking
Like a greek God, smoking hot.

I was literally checking out him. Soon I regain my posture and awkwardly smiled at him.

I told Rishu, 'leave it na Rishu. '

Rishu-you shut up di' and continues her talks.

At last the shopkeeper accept his defeat and gave all the things in 300 . We pay the money and come out not before taking a glance of that 'hottie'.

We went to the stairs of the temple and distributed the food among the poor people.

Suddenly Rishu hugged me and said, 'Di, you know for your this kind-hearted nature, I love you so much'.

I lovingly smiled at her and then we went home.

Maa and papa were not home as they have appointment of doctor. So we thought to make lunch. Actually I can't cook much. Yes, I am not your typical Indian girl of hindi serials who knows everything, from cooking to dancing, singing and bla blablabla.

I know how to make food you know for surviving but I am too lazy for that😁😁.
But Rishu loves cooking, so I don't have any tension.

She start cooking and I went to living room and put some movies on TV. After 2 hours Rishu finished her cooking and went her room not before saying 'lazy ass'.

After some time the door bell rang. I opened the door and maa, paa came in. I give them water and ask what doctor says.

They told everything is fine and not to worry. Then we all have lunch together.

As I have leave today, I finish some bank files. In the evening I had to help maa for making dinner as Rishu made the lunch.

We are eating, then papa start.

Papa- Ishu, you are now 25 and as you wish you also have job. So we are thinking about your marriage. So what do you say.

I thought for a while and that 'hottie's face flashed in my mind. What I am thinking. Here my parents talking about my marriage and i was thinking about some random guy. God!!!!

And my parents always fulfill my wish. I told them not to talk about my marriage until I get a job.so they never talked about it and when some relative poke their nose in this matter, they always stood by me.

I think now it's my turn to fulfill their wish. I think God has planned to give me my prince Charming through arrange marriage.

So I make my decision and told, 'papa, if you guys wants this and happy with this  then I don't have any problem'.

They widely smiled .Maa said, 'actually Ishu, do you remember you attend a distant cousin's marriage when you are studying in college? '

I replied, 'preeti di's marriage right? Yeah, what about that'.

Maa-There is a reputed and good family who saw you there. They liked you and told your bua. Then your bua introduced them to us. They asked your hand for their elder son who is then in London. But we said that before settling down you want to do a job. In fact they said even they want both of you to settle and after that they want you guys to get married.

Their son just came back to India after 2 years. We also checked he is very nice guy, respects And loves his family very much. And now you also have your job. So yesterday they call us. They want to meet you.so when are you free? '

I said-'maa actually If you guys are ok with this then I don't have any problem to meet them. But I am starting a new project with a company from this Monday.  I don't think I can meet them in coming two weeks. So after that you can told them to come'.

Papa- ok I will tell them and good night.

I also wished them and went to my room. Then I called Divi. I have so many things to told. She pick up in two rings.

(𝙄- Ishita, 𝘿- divya)

𝙄-hey Divi!!

𝘿- hey!!! What happened you sound excited.

Then told her about that 'handsome hottie' and my marriage.

𝙄- you know Divi, he was so fucking hot. And you know I have things for men wearing white or black and folding sleeves.

𝘿- the way you are saying I want to meet him. I also want to see  the person who make you said like this. You didn't even had crush on anyone except celebrity. This is your first crush yaar.

Then we  talked on some random topics and after some time  we hung up. Then I lay down thinking about some random 'hottie'. I just wish the guy ,who is going to come to see me , will be as handsome as him. Ughgh!! God what I am thinking.with that sleep consumed me.

𝙎𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3.

𝙒𝙝𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 '𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙚'?

𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧.

𝙂𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙢𝙚.

𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙙

𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮
𝓣. 𝓓