Chapter 5: Declaration of Lust

Is it just me or is Dabi more handsy than he used to be? Thought Midoriya. What has gotten into him? It's been a week since he hugged me, and it seems like every chance he gets he touches me somehow.

Midoriya thought about the previous night when he, Twice, and Spinner were playing cards. Midoriya had his back against the old couch when Dabi sat down directly behind him and rested his hands and chin on Midoriya's head, his legs on either side of the flustered hero. Midoriya felt his heart flutter and his concentration left him. As Midoriya was trying to decide whether to fold in the game of poker, Dabi leaned down to Midoriya's ear and whispered, "Go all in, Izuku." Even just recalling this sent shivers up his spine. His skin burned and tingled in a way he couldn't describe, like nothing could make this sensation go away. Midoriya tried to press down on his chest to alleviate this feeling, but it wasn't enough.

"What are you doing?" asked Dabi.

Midoriya jumped, and frantically waved his hands as he spun around. "Nothing! I think I've just got a bit of heartburn! You know, from all the sodium in the ramen and stuff!"

Dabi ruffled Midoriya's hair before sliding his hand down to cup Midoriya's cheek. "Sorry. I'll try to arrange for you to eat a proper meal soon."

That feeling again, but this time it was warm too. Midoriya thought this was the first time he's ever felt this happy. Secretly, he hoped Dabi wouldn't pull his hand away. He looked away as he felt his face burning. The hand cupping his face moved to his chin, holding him in place. Then he feels soft, though cold, lips touch his cheek. Dabi pulled away with a smirk adorning his face.

"Wha- Why?"

"You're smart. Think it over." Dabi stood, and left Midoriya with his racing thoughts.

Confusion riddled the timid boy. Not only were Dabi's actions odd, but so were his own. His heart ached. His stomach churned. His often-overactive mind fogged over. The thought occurred to him that Dabi might have intimate feelings for him. Midoriya slapped himself.

No! That's not even possible! Dabi's personality is tough, dark, and se-

Midoriya's whole being burned as he stopped his own thoughts. Someone like Dabi would never see a timid boy like Midoriya like a lover. Instead of focusing on Dabi, Midoriya needed to make an important decision. Did he want to stay with the villains? If he did, was it worth accepting his fate to become one of them? Would he be able to live knowing he'd be going against every moral he had?

Later that night, sleep was increasingly elusive. Tossing and turning would be normal for anyone sleeping on the floor, but Midoriya knew that wasn't the reason for his insomnia. Invasive snoring could be heard from the nearby villains, Spinner being the primary culprit. Midoriya turned to his other side in hopes of blocking the noise somewhat. When he looked to the doorway in front of him, he saw dark boots facing him.

Midoriya whipped his head up to see the patchedwork face of the emotionless Dabi. With a single finger, Dabi motioned for Midoriya to follow. Careful not to wake the others, Midoriya climbed to his bare feet and tiptoed out of the room. Several minutes passed before either spoke. Dabi stopped on the top floor of the factory. Translucent moonlight filtered into the room in patches. Midoriya followed Dabi purely out of instinct and curiosity. Suddenly alone with Dabi, Midoriya realized he followed without thinking things through.

"Izuku" Dabi never looked back at the nervous boy behind him. "Have you made a decision yet? Will you stay?"

Midoriya looked down at his fidgeting hands as he mumbled an unintelligible answer, "Well, I really like you guys. You're a lot nicer than I realized before, and you've all been looking out for me. It's hard to figure out what the right thing to do is-" The boy froze as he looked up to realize Dabi had turned towards him, staring intensely.

"Are you sure you wouldn't regret leaving?"

"Well, I-" Dabi silenced the boy by pulling his face closer. Midoriya felt his clothes brush against his skin as Dabi wrapped one arm around Midoriya's waist, closing the space between them. Warm breath could be felt in the small space between their lips. His panicked eyes seemed to spin out of control as Midoriya tried to make sense of the situation.

"Would you regret leaving me?"

Before Midoriya could answer, Dabi filled the emptiness between their lips. Shock overwhelmed the boy as he froze up once again. Dabi licked Midoriya's lips, but Midoriya couldn't move or reason with himself on how to proceed. A smirk spread across Dabi's face as he pushed his entire body onto Midoriya. Dabi sucked on Midoriya's bottom lip as he ran his hand down Midoriya's spine and used his other hand to put pressure on both sides of Midoriya's face, forcing Midoriya's mouth to open until he found the opportunity to enter it. Despite the chilly breeze entering the room from all its crevasses, the friction between the two bodies kept them both warm.

Dabi seemed to be devouring Midoriya as he explored his mouth with his tongue. Under his arms, a wriggling body tried to escape Dabi's grip. His heart raced in ecstasy as he tightened his hold on the boy. His tongue retreated, but kept his forehead pressed against Midoriya's as he stared into his eyes.

"Do you want to escape?"

"Why did you-" Midoriya stuttered out as best he could through his embarrassment. "Ki-ki-kiss me?"

"I'd think it'd be obvious." Dabi shifted his face towards Midoriya's ear, his breath catching Midoriya off guard.

Midoriya's sputtered out, "But I'm a dork and weak and shy-"

Midoriya gasped as he was cut off by the tingling sensation of Dabi licking his earlobe. "Maybe that's what makes you so attractive."

"A-attractive?!"

"Heh. Just try to escape if you want, but now that I want you," Dabi's eyes narrowed, as he looked deep into Midoriya's eyes, captivating him. "-know you won't get far."