Part 18: No Longer Held Back

"Hi Izuku!"

Somehow seeing a middle-aged man staring at him with such excitement greatly disturbed Midoriya. He looked ahead, to alert the other guard, but the guard smiled at him with the same lust as the one holding him.

"Is he you too?"

"My Izuku is so smart~! Twice made a copy of me," she explained.

"Can't you let go of me, Toga?"

"Aw why? I like touching you."

"It's kind of weird how I'm being groped by an old guy, you know?"

Sludge began streaming down Midoriya's shoulder as the meaty man behind him shrunk in size. Midoriya felt the soft lumps against his back as Toga's real face kissed his cheek.

"So it's okay if it's a pretty girl right?"

"Wait- Toga, are you naked?"

"Naughty Izuku! You can't ask a lady that!"

Oh geez. She was having too much fun with this, he thought. Midoriya unzipped his PE uniform, revealing his black t-shirt, and slid off his jacket, having to force it down between their bodies. Then, he held it behind him, offering it to the nude girl. She wasn't completely sure how to take his response, but giddily took the jacket, covering herself.

"You're always such a gentleman. Come on, let's get back to the others."

"Toga, I don't know..."

The crazed girl stared at the conflicted expression on her crush. He gripped at the bottom of his shirt, his foot shuffling beneath him, lightly kicking at pebbles.

"Are you saying you don't want to come back?"

"I'm just confused...I need time to think."

Togo smiled. Midoriya stiffened, his hands and feet frozen. He tried to speak her name, to stop her psychotic thoughts, yet he could only mouth 'why'.

"Because Shigaraki said I can kill you if you refuse~"

Toga's smile widened much like a joker's as she pulled out a syringe. Shocked, Midoriya jumped back.

"What are you talking about?! I thought we were friends!"

"I'd rather have you to look at everyday, my little cutie, but if you won't come back with me, the least you could do is let me drink your blood. I'm sure it's delicious!"

Deku raised his arm to ready an attack. "Don't take another step!"

"Oh! So cute!"

A familiar silhouette emerged from the shadows, his deep voice making Midoriya's heart race. Dabi. "Toga, you won't need to do that."

"But Shigaraki said-"

"Only if we can't bring him back. I will."

Midoriya hesitated. The last year, every time he used his powers, it harmed his body from the inside out. He was almost better from the raid, but he knew these two were strong. What if he didn't have the strength? But if he caused a disturbance, someone should report what was going on. He looked cautiously around to find the best point of impact to cause the loudest damage.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. This area is surrounded by residents and a daycare. If you aren't careful, those poor innocent kids might become hostages... or worse."

Deku froze. He couldn't chance hurting innocent people. Even if Dabi was lying about the kids, there were probably civilians in the area. He hadn't even realized the 'guards' had led him so far away from campus.