Chapter 17

Isabelle's POV 6 PM
————————————————————
I just got off work and I'm on my way to the bank. I'm gonna take out a few hundred in cash so I can really have some fun tonight. I get 10 10's and 5 20's. Gotta be able to tip well. I'm excited but also nervous, I mean I'm about to walk into strip clubs with a bunch of GUYS. and not just any guys... my roommates. I can do one of two things: just relax and have fun and a few drinks, or I can go full whore. These boys may think I'm innocent but they have no fucking clue how wild I am. I walk in the door "Boys! I'm home!" I shout through the apartment.
"Hiii mommm" Tommy says walking down the hall
"Hi Tommy, you want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich??" I say with a childish and sarcastic voice.
"Yes, actually," he responds.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Yeah. Vince and Nikki are still getting ready though"
"Jeez, I just need to touch up my makeup and get dressed and then we can head off to dinner." I put my bag down on the kitchen counter "have yall decided where we're going?"
"Uhhhh some place, I have no idea"
"Good to know yall really put the time and thought into this"
"Anything for you darling" Tommy says getting up. I roll my eyes and head back into my room. I grab my stuff and head to the bathroom and knock on the door.
"In a MINUTE!" Vince shouts from the other side.
"Hurry up Malibu barbie! I need to get ready!" I shout back banging on the door
"Ha she called you barbie hahaha" Nikki opens the door and walks past me. "Oh wait Iz, just wanted to let you know, I'm sorry about last night. I was very intoxicated and should have never acted that way. Again, I'm sorry for ruining your night with Tommy so you're going out on my tab tonight."
"What? Come on Nikki, you don't have to do that. I-"
"No. Isabelle. I insist. Dinner, drinks, all that is on me tonight."
"With what money exactly?" I said, crossing my arms.
"Well.. i'll figure that out later. I'll stay and do dishes if needed but please, Iz. Let me take you out tonight."
I thought for a second. "Fine but this isn't a date. This is you being kind to your new roommate and treating her to a "welcome'' dinner.''
"Fine by me. Now get ready, we're already an hour behind schedule and so is Mick. He should be here soon."
"Ok." I tilt my head and say softly.
"Ok." he says softly too
I eventually kick Vince out of the bathroom and get ready. By the time I'm done it's almost 8 oclock. I walk out to the living room "Ok i'm ready" I take a breath out.
"Well it's about damn time princess" Vince says sarcastically.
"Yeah whatever barbie '' I shoo my hand at him.
"Ok well we definitely missed our reservation" Nikki stands up and slaps his hands together "there's a diner down on sunset we can get some food at or we could drive a bit out farther in Hollywood and see if we can get in anywhere."
"I'm fine with either of those, it's up to you."
"Uhh Mick, what about you?" Nikki asks
"I'm not paying for any of you dipshits, no offensive Isabelle, not talking about you personally but you live with them so you fall under that category"
"None taken"
"Vince?' Nikki says looking over at him
"I just wanna see some strippers, I don't care what we do as long as I see some honeys soon."
"Lead singer syndrome" I say under my breath to Tommy
"Damn Iz, I was gonna say that you would hold me over for a few hours but fuck that now" Vince says to me
"Shut it barbie" Mick butted in
"Ok." Tommy stands up "it's still early, so lets maybe try and go to a nicer bar, get some drinks, have some decent food and then we'll really start our night, huh?"
"Ok, Nikki?"
"Yeah that's fine with me" He responds
"Shall we?"
"We shall" Tommy says and throws his arm around my shoulder and walks me out the door.
We take about a 20 minute drive to a place called The Dresden, a pretty nice restaurant. They seat us in 10 minutes and put us in a big booth. "Ladies first" Vince motions for me to sit down. Nikki stepped in front of Vince so that he could sit next to me. Tommy was on my left and Mick sat next to him. We order our drinks and start to look at the menu.
"Oooh look at this! Fusilli Alla Primavera." I say with a botched italian accent.
"What the fuck is that?" Nikki asks
"I don't know but it sounds fancy. See "prepared with white wine"."
"Hm" he looks at the description i'm pointing at.
"What about you Tommy?" I nudge my shoulder at him lightly.
"Ha, what if we get that tomahawk. Its 32OZ"
"And also $115..."
"Oh shit never mind then. Probably the New York Strip"
"Mick?"
"I've got my eye on the Salmon"
"Ooh I was lookin at that too"
"Vinny?"
"I don't know, is that waitress on the menu?" He says looking around the restaurant.
I roll my eyes and continue to look at the menu. "What about you Sixx?" I say a little more quietly and lean my body slightly onto his.
"I don't know" he says quietly back, not wanting to speak over the others conversation. "Maybe just a soup or starter"
"What? Are you serious? All this great stuff and you're gonna get soup? I can pay for my own dinner, please just treat yourself for a night!" I whisper shout at him.
"Nah, it's fine. Maybe I'll get this- Escargot" He says pointing at the starters part of the menu.
"Nikki, that's snails...
"Oh nevermind then."
I lean over to Tommy "hey does Nikki like fish or steak more?"
"Steak. 100%," he says, taking a bite of bread.
"Cool"
After a few minutes the waitress comes back to take our orders, of course Vince flirts with the waitress and of course she falls for his trap. Everyone, including myself, orders except for Nikki.
"And for you sir?" She asks.
"Uhh, im goo-"
I cut him off. "He'll have the Filet Mignon with a baked potato."
"Isabelle I-"
"And we'll take another round too" I say pointing to Nikki and myself.
"Great, I'll be right back with those." She says then walks off.
"Isabelle-"
I cut Nikki off again "Sixx, just have fun ok? Worry later"
"I can't afford that Iz.."
"What happened to washing the dishes if need be, huh?" Nikki gives me an annoyed look. "Just trust me, ok?"
"Ok" he mouths to me.
After a while, we get our food. These boys tell me some of the craziest stories from when they first moved in and from their childhood. I learned Mick actually has kids. I was pretty shocked because ecru though the guys joke with him about being older than him, he was still pretty young for a few kids and an ex wife. Tommy also told me a lot about his mom and he says that he can cook as well as her, which I find hard to believe. I really want to meet his mom, she sounds cool, probably makes awesome cookies too. Nikki didn't talk much about his childhood, mostly stories from when he was already in L.A. After about an hour and a half of food and drinks we finally wrap things up.
"Together or separate?" the waitress asks. The boys decide amongst themselves and I subtly point to me and Nikki at the waitress letting her know our checks are together. When she comes back with all our checks Nikki grabs our and puts his card in it without wanting to look at the price. When he's not looking, I switch his card out with mine. After a bit, we get our stuff together and get back in the car.
"Oh shit! I forgot my card!" Nikki yells
"Sixx!" I pull his card out of my bag and hand it to him.
"You're a lifesaver Iz!" He takes the back of my head and kisses my forehead roughly"
"Thanks..." I shake my head and smile. "C'mon boys, lets go have some real fun now"
————————————————————