Chapter 30

At The Body Shop
————————————————————
     "Hey John"
     "Isabelle! Thank you for coming down!"
     "Yeah! My roommate told me you called"
     "Yes.. we had a very interesting conversation"
     "I'm not surprised. Is someone here to train me?"
     "Yes, Ashley is in the back. I'll take you on a quick tour."

     "Ashley, this is Isabelle! She'll be waitressing and bartending."
     "Hi nice to meet you, Ashley"
     "You too! Come on, I'll get you comfortable in the bar." She says as I follow her. "So have you bartended or waitressed before?"
     "None whatsoever."
     "Then how the hell do they expect you to bartend?"
     "I'm hoping that since this place is for men, that I'll be serving mostly beer."
     "I mean, that's a fair point but you do need to know some basics. It's going to take some time to get to know some basic drinks by heart but what you need to know is how much liquor you're pouring. Use this. It's a makeshift trainer. The lines are marked at different ones, so take this home, practice that with a count that works for you until you've got it down. Even if you're not bartending often, you will need to know this." Ashley ran me through opening, closing, maintaining the bar, storing the liquor, the cash register, and all that kind of stuff. She is very sweet and seems like we can get along. She also warned me about what Tommy was talking about earlier. It kills me inside to say it, but he was right.
     "Oh Isabelle, last thing before you leave" John stopped me outside the manager's office.
     "What's up"
     "When can you start?"
     "If you need help this week, I'd be happy to help!"
     "Could you come in on Friday? We're short staffed."
     "Friday?" SHIT! The boy's show is Friday. "What time?"
     "I wanted to start you off with an afternoon shift to ease you in, but could you work 8-Midnight?"
     "Uhhh" FUCK "Yeah, I'll be in."
     "Amazing! Thank you!"
     Son of a bitch! Tommy already didn't like me working here, now I have to tell him I'm going to miss the show because I have to work? Just fucking great. I drove home with all my stuff and tried my best to sneak into the house. I tiptoed through the living room and successfully made it to my room. I let out a sigh of relief when I closed my bedroom door. After hiding my stuff in my closet I walk over to Nikkis' room. "Hey, Sixx" I peek my head through the door. "Nikki you in here?" Aww, sleepy Sixx. I walk over to his bed and straddle myself on top of him. I lean down and give him a big ol' kiss on the lips. "Nikkiiii wake uuuuup" I say softly. He grains, starting to shift himself. "Sixx pleaseeee"
     "What time is it?" he says rubbing his eyes"
     "1:30" I whisper
     "Sleeeeep" he says, wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me down on him. He rolled us over so we're laying on our sides but still holding each other.
     "Nikki, I need to tell you something."
     "What's up Iz" he mumbled into my neck
     "I can't make it to the show on Friday..."
     "What?!" He moved back "Why" he asked sadly
     "I need to take a shift at work"
     "Is there anybody else?"
     "I wouldn't be working unless I had to, I'm sorry. You know I would never want to miss any of your shows" I said stroking his forearm with my thumb.
     "Is there any way you can make part of it?"
     I shook my head 'no'. "I'm sorry Nikki.." He stayed silent but pulled me closer to him. I laid my head on his bare chest and snuggled with him till I fell asleep.

*EEEEEEEEEEERRR*
     "Tommy!" I yell
     "What the fuck, man!" Nikki yells
     "Nikki I can't hear out of my left ear"
     "Way to go asshole! Now shes fucking deaf!"
     "Yall looked so cute! So me being me I had to ruin it."
     "You're a dick!" He yells again
     "Cmon it was fuckin funny" Tommy giggles
     "No.. it was not. Iz, can you hear me?"
     "In this ear, but the other is muffled"
     "Just lay down, Tommy get the fuck out!" Nikki yells and Tommy walks away laughing.
     "How long were we sleeping?" I lay on my side, facing away from the door.
     "Only about an hour" Nikki says, stroking my arm. "What do you want to do for dinner?"
     "You" I smirk with my eyes clothes
     "Well... I think something can be arranged" He says, starting to kiss my neck. I can feel his smile through every kiss, making me giggle.
     "Nikki..." I laugh. He pulls my shoulder, pushing me down on his bed. He gets on top of me and starts to kiss me passionately. I grab hold of his bare back and pull him in deeper into the kiss.
     "It's only fair" he smirks, beginning to take off my shirt, leaving me in a bra. I pull him back down by his neck. The make out becomes more and more heated with every touch. Nikki trails his hands all over my body making me shiver. He places his hand over my shorts, causing me to gasp in the kiss.
     "Nikki wait!" I stop him.. "I want to... wait. Ya know.. for our date" I nervously smile and bite my lip.
     "Oh come on- even though we did it that other night?" he sort of whines.
     "I just think it would be.. better.. if we waited. Plus what a better way to end a date night" I smirk.
     "Well if i knew that it was going to end in guaranteed sex I would have made that date a whole lot sooner than Sunday!"
     "Cmon Sixx.. we can figure out what we're doing for dinner. And I bought you a bottle of Jack so we can get drunk together"
     "You're the best" He gives me one last kiss.
————————————————————