Chapter 34

I am so sorry about not updating but you all know life gets busy but it's here now! Enjoy and Happy New Year!
————————————————————
     "Hello?" Nikki says walking into the dark apartment. "Hmm.. looks like they took the hint" he says shrugging his shoulders.
     I yawn and fall back on the couch "fuck- I'm getting tired"
     "Ay ay ay, wait a minute now. It's hardly past 12 and you already wanna call it a night? Thought you were cooler than that Helter." Nikki shames me from the counter, popping open a bottle of Jack for himself.
     "Heyyy... I'm coool..." I whine in a baby-ish voice.
     "Then how bout you be really cool, and have yourself another drink with me?" He smirks, handing me his bottle of whiskey.
     "How drunk are you trying to get me Sixx?" I smirk back, taking a sip from the bottle, still sitting on the couch.
     "Eh, just a little more drunk" He says sitting down next to me and putting the bottle on the table.
     "I had a really good time with you tonight, Nikki" I smile with a slight tilt in my head.
     "Had? Who said the nights over?" He smiles back, making me quietly giggle. "Now if I do recall correctly, this date was supposed to end with something very... special" He smirks, inching closer to me.
     "Oh was it now?"
     "Yeah..." he whispers, moving even closer to my face.
     "Mmm I don't think I ever remember saying that, no." I smile, cockily.
     "You don't, now do you?"
     "M-mm" I shake my head with a smirk.
     "How bout I remind you then" he says slowly and placing his soft lips on mine. I smile through the kiss and grab the back of his head, pulling him in closer. He grabs my hips and slowly leans me on my back. "Mm-" he pulls away from the kiss. "Ya know... no one is home" He smiles. I nod my head and he immediately takes my hand, pulling me up and leading me to his bedroom. I rip off my shirt, as he does his and he grabs my waist, pulling me in for a deep and passionate kiss. He drags his hands slowly all over my body as I run mine through his, when all of a sudden...
     "-Nikki!" I slightly jump back.
     "What? You don't like it when I touch you there?" He asks with a cocky smile. I can't help but smile at him, knowing that of course I like when he.. well you know.
     "Just shut up and kiss me." I pull him in and our make out grows more intense. His hands grip on my thighs signaling me to jump, and he sits down on the edge of his bed with my legs wrapped around him. He begins to tug and pull up my pants as I follow, doing the same to him. I push him down, flat on his back and begin to kiss his neck.
     "Mmm Iz" He moans, making me smile through the kisses. He pulls at the waistband of my pants and tries to bring them down. I grab them and do it myself so we don't waste time. I go back down to his chest and kiss him all the way down to his belt. I begin to unbuckle his belt and he snaps his head back. "Fuck.." he breaths "you're driving me crazy baby".
     "So impatient" I tease. "Maybe I should stay up here then" I start to sit myself up.
     "N-n-n-no.. you should go back down" he says, pushing my head.
     "Say please" I whine
     "Oh so you're gonna be a bad girl then, huh?" He smirks and I just smile and bite my lip. "On your back." He flips us over and pushed me flat. He grabs both my knees, as he leans in, spreads them apart then kisses me. He wastes no time pulling off my panties and going down on me. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my back arches with pleasure. I grab hold of his fluffy hair and moan in hysteria. His tongue drags through me and his lips drip with wetness as I scream for more of him. He stops and comes back up to give me kiss as I run all my fingers through his hair and back. He shimmy's his pants off and looks at me for reassurance. I nod my head and he pulls my body down by my hips, so that he is closer to my entrance. He starts slow, making my snap back from satisfaction. His big hands hold my ribs as he picks up the pace. His moans and breaths turn me on to a whole other level making me crave more. I start to move my hips to pick up the pace but he pins my hands above my head to take control.
That night seemed like the best day of my life, little did I know, it was only the beginning. The next morning I woke up, laying on Nikki's bare chest, with our legs intertwined. I put my hand behind his head and gave him small scratches, like I did when I first dyed his hair. His body started to shift and stretch as he moaned in what seemed like agony. "Good morning Nikki" I speak softly. He grumbles in return. "I really enjoyed last night" I look at him smiling, but he's still pretty much asleep.
     "It would have been better if they didn't loose to the ducking Cowgirls" he mumbled.
     "Well not gonna fight you ok that one" I respond sitting up, covering myself with his bed sheet. "you think the boys are home?"
     "Probably. They said they were going to some house party or watch-party. I can't remember."
     "Ok, we'll how about I start breakfast and you... maybe take some aspirin and drink a bloody mary to cure that hangover of yours."
      "I'm not even hung over!" He denies. "But I will take you up on that bloody mary thought."
     I slightly laugh and take one of his shirts to get dressed. "Ok, give me 20 minutes" I kiss his lips and leave him in bed.
————————————————————