Chapter 27

Nikki's POV
————————————————————
     "Son of a bitch! Give me the fuckin stapler" I put my hand out.
     "Ya know we could do this when it's a little less windy out!" Vince shouts over the sound of the wind blowing.
     "Our shows in less than a week, we gotta get these out- Hi ladies, Motley Crue- Friday at the Roxy" I said handing these girls a flier as we walked by.
     "So what's goin on with you and Iz huh?" Vince asks smirking at me
     "Cut it out man" I slightly push his shoulder
     "Oh come on" Vince whines in a raspy voice. "I know it's kinda weird because well.. I totally hit that-" I look at Vince like 'wtf'. "All i'm saying man is she really likes you."
     "Yeah, I kinda got that" I roll my eyes.
     "You gonna go out with her or what?"
     "I asked her if she wants to watch the Rams games next weekend"
     "Aaaand?"
     "She said yeah"
     "See! Now, enough with the small talk, how was the sex?" He bats his eyebrows at me.
     "Shouldn't you already know?" I say, a little annoyed.
     "But that's totally different. Plus... I want to know if I'm better than you" He laughs
     "Fuck. You man. And it's totally me by the way"
     "Bullshit! There is no fucking way in hell!"
     "I'll put 50 bucks on it"
     "Fuck you!"
     "Fuck you!" We yelled the there was an awkward moment of silence
     "Wanna go get some drinks" Vince asked
     "Yeah"

     After putting up the last of the fliers, we walked to some bar and got a few drinks. This one couple a few tables away from the bar was in the middle of a breakup. "Hey Sixx, if she throws her drink in his face you gotta take a shot, if not, I do."
     "Deal" I say shaking his hand
     "And you know what! I've had enough-" we heard the chick yell from a distance. She goes to grab her drink...
     "Here is it," I say as me and Vince watch intensely. She picked up her drink, took a sip then threw it in his face.
     "OOOOHHHH" We both yell
     "Yeah, you tell 'em, honey!" Vince shouts as she walks out; her shooting him a smile back.
     I ask the bartender for a shot and down it. "You suck man" I say, wiping my mouth as he laughs. "As much as I hate you and myself for asking this but... what kind of things does she like.." I struggle to get out
     "Like what things.. Are we talking gift-wise or bedroom shit"
     "Can it be both?" I ask with a sarcastic smile
     "Well, if you're lookin' to get her something, she's always looking at these magazines or something. There in her room, if you go through them you might see stuff circled that she wants or whatever, but her favorite color is red."
     "Yeah, I knew that one.."
     "But the other thing... you might want to find out on your own. Just do. Don't ask. As much as she is like a mother to us all, you wanna take control."
     "What the fuck is the supposed to mean" I say just not in the fucking mood to be talking to him about this- but I brought it up so it's my own fucking fault.
     "She likes it rough" he smiles, sipping his drink.
     "Sorry I asked" I roll my eyes
     "Don't sweat it, man- not everyone can be as good as I am"
     "Dude fuck off"
     "Let's just see what she says then"
     "She's gonna say you sucked"
     "Actually she sucks.. if you know what I mean" he laughs. I mean... that's not a total lie.
     "Actually she swallows"
     "Wait she fuckin what-" Vince says caught off guard.
     "Oh, guess we know who she likes more" I smirk at him in victory.
     "Dude what the fuck"
     "Aww did little Vinny not get the girl" I say with a pouty face
     "Oh fuck you! ya know what- i was rooting for you too but now I hope you crash burn so she comes running back me" he stuck his tongue out like a child
     "in your dreams!"
     "Damn right she is" he said, muffled through his beer.
     "It's getting late and I wanna but up early, why don't you say we hit it"
     "Yep"
     Me and Vince paid the tab and left the bar. On the way back we passed this convenience store and I saw these small floral arrangements for $10 in the window. "Hold up, I just want to grab something real quick"
     "Okay" He shrugs his shoulders and follows me in.
     "$11.62" Said the cashier
     "Sweet- Vinny, man, let's go!"
     "What are those for"
     "Uhhhh decoration I guess" We made our way back to the apartment and it was dark and quiet, not what you'd usually expect at 11 pm on a weekend at the Motley house. I flick on the lights and see empty wine bottles next to the sink and snacks pilled in the corner. "Huh... looks like we missed the party"
     "Aww, man! They watched Caddyshack without me!" Vince yelled from the couch, which I laughed at.
     "Night Vince!" I say walking down the hall. I peek my head into Isabelle's room to see her fast asleep. "Aww" I pout my lips. I put the flowers on her dresser then quietly closed her door to make sure I wouldn't wake her. Tiptoeing back to my room, I couldn't help but notice the smell of her room lingering in the hall. "Why does it smell like fucking Christmas? It's not even Halloween yet!" I whisper yells to myself. I got undressed the fell down onto my bed, surprisingly, falling asleep almost immediately.
————————————————————