Chapter 35

Halloween 1981, Los Angeles, California
"Nikki! Can you come here and help me with my lace?" I shout from the bathroom.
"Coming!" he responded. "Holy shit! You look hot!"
"Yeah can you please help me with this?"
"Uhhh, sure" he grimaced looking at the back of the corset top. "So you think we can go look at those apartments tomorrow?"
"If we are sober enough to wake up in the morning." we both laugh. "But I don't know... do you think this is really the best decision? There's still a lot to figure out."
"Well that's why we're gonna check out a place! It might make or break this idea. I'm not completely sold on it either but THESE ASSHOLES DON'T KNOW WHAT PRIVACY IS!" Nikki started shouting into the hallway. "Plus, you're my girlfriend, and I love you. I know it's soon but we've known each other longer than we've been dating, so it doesn't feel too fast."
"Yeah, I guess." I sigh. "I love you too" I peck his lips. "Wanna start drinking?"
"You haven't started yet?" We both smile.
1:38 AM Beverly Hills, California
"Tom- to- Tommy... man. you gotta co- come check this shit out" Nikki slurred.
"what's up dude" he slurred back.
"i- i'll give you ten bucks if you pants Vince" Nikki leans his arm on Tommy's shoulder.
"You- you don't have ten bucks!"
"fine. how bout you.. do it for free.. and i'll laugh!"
     "you've got a deal" Tommy says shaking Nikki's hand.
     Tommy drunkenly walks behind Vince, who is talking with some girl and pulls down his pants in the crowded room. Nikki starts dying laughing, to the point where he's lying on his side while Tommy points at him, laughing on the floor.
"You're both assholes!" Vince yells and he pulls his pants back up. By then the girl is gone.
"Mick! Mick- come here!" Tommy yells out. Mick stumbles over to the three.
"What do you want man" he slurred annoyed.
"Go kick Nikki in the nuts! It'll be funny!" Tommy proposed. With no hesitation, Mick walked over to Nikki, who is still laughing on the floor and blatantly kicks him in the crotch.
"OW!" Nikki yells out in agony. He hunched over, wincing and rocking back and forth.
"Hey! Don't do that! I want babies!" I slurred walking into the living room, and crouching down next to Nikki to comfort him.
"Not anymore" He winced again.
"Come on baby, let's get you some ice." I drag Nikki to the kitchen an grab a handful of ice cubes from the freezer and shove it down his pants.
"Hey yo- cold! What the fuck!! Why would you do that!?" Nikki yelled as he shimmied with ice in his pants.
"Hush up cupcake" I said patting his chest.
"Hey what do you say we get out of here and head home before the boys do huh?" He smirks holding my hips.
I smile back "sure babe. let's go" I wink.
10:30 AM
I yawn as I wake up and stretch. I fell asleep in Nikki's bed, again after last night, which is becoming a routine. I think weather or not me and Nikki get our own place, Ill move my stuff in with him either way. I start to pat Nikki's shoulder "Baby, we got to get up." He groans and moans, flipping the other way in the bed so I stop bothering him. "Nikki. I told her that we'd come see the place at 11, you have to get up."
"Noo" he yawns.
"Fine. Guess we'll never have any privacy to have an morning fun in the future." I remark, snuggling back up in the covers.
     Nikki shots up "Ok ok I'm up!"
"Good. Lets go"
11:02 AM Los Angeles, California
     "Where are headed?" Nikki asks me in the passenger seat of my car.
"Some place on Palm and Holloway. The rent is 20 bucks more than what were paying now." We pull into the apartment complex and meet the landlady in her office.
"Hi! I'm Linda, nice to meet you!" She greets.
"Hi, I'm Isabelle, this is Nikki." We both shake her hand.
"Here is the key to apartment B, take all the time you need"
"Thanks." Nikki says taking the key from her. As me and Nikki walk to the apartment, he asks "So what do you think about the place so far?"
"I think its a shit hole." I respond bluntly.
"Lets just see the place." Nikki unlocks the door and peaks his head in. "HA! Holy shit! Honey, if you think this place is a shit hole already, you should see the inside!"
"Move out of my way" I say pushing him in. "Oh.. my.. god.. this place is worse than what we have now! And we haven't even lived in it yet!"
"So I'm guessing this place is no.." he states, grimacing looking around.
"Hey Sixx! Check this out!" I shout from one side of the apartment. They turned this closet into a recording booth, looks likes there's one thing you guys could use in here."
"Wannabe Rockstar" Nikki cringed looking into the red painted room with sound foam on the walls.
"So what do you wanna do?" I ask Nikki as we walk back into the kitchen area.
"I don't really know." He sighs. "It seems like there's nothing decent within our budget."
"Well, if this something you really want to do this, I think there's one more place we can look."
     "Oh yeah?" Nikki asks sarcastically in defeat.
     "Yeah! Asshole. It's slightly above our price range but I think it's perfect for us."
     "It's not gonna be some dump is it?"
     I smile and shake my head "Come on Nikki."