Mental Hospital.

*Edited as of 29th of May 2016* 

"Emma, it's for your own good, We'll see you soon, bye sweetie!" Those exact words ring though my head as a man takes me down the corridor of the mental hospital to my new room. My mum, dad and sister had just dropped me off, at the mental hospital, at the age of 12. Lovely.

"This is it. There's blankets and pillows in the cupboard, running water in the toilet, shower and tap. Have a good night Miss Clover, someone will come by tomorrow morning to pick you up for breakfast. There's some pajamas in the drawer along with a dressing gown, good night." The guard shut the door and the sound of locking locks made me think that they all think I'm some animal at the zoo, well it sure seems like it anyways.

My name is Emma Clover, age 12 and have been told that I have schizophrenia along with depression, anorexics etc etc. I tired to kill myself two nights ago for the sixth time and Mum and Dad decided to send me here. I love my life. 

I get changed out of my clothes that I came here with and put them in my drawer as I take out my pajamas. Thin cotton blue pants and a long sleeve, button up cotton shirt lay on my bed as I stare, wanting it to burst into flames and burn to a crisp, but no, that never happens. I decide to not stay in my underwear any longer and put on my PJ's.

The blankets and pillows are nether warm or comfy. And the mattress feels like a rock. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Authors Note:

I know. So short. But I just want you to know what the stories gonna be about before I make massive chapters. Hope you like it. Comment and Vote of you like.