Chapter 6

*Edited as of the 29th of May 2016*

"AHHH! Dammit!" Jack screams as the Jenga tower falls and all the blocks scatter all over the table.

"Haha! Nice going there, shaky hands!" I call out as I laugh. Jacks hands literally shake like a house in an earthquake.

"It's just the pressure of taking out a little wooden block from a very unstable tower." He explains. I get it, my hands are un-controllable during panic attacks.

I see Glen and Ruby-Lee picking up and perfectly stacking the tower. I totally forgot that Ruby-Lee had OCD and that she, well, killed a cat. But maybe the cat was a total bitch and scratched the hell out of her. Who knows?

Ruby-Lee, Keegan, Glen, Jack and I are all in the games room, playing baby proof board games after dinner.

"So, Emma, you don't seem to show a lot of your illnesses." Keegan comments. He's sitting to the left of me, with Ruby-Lee to my right.

"Well I was covering up all my symptoms for so long I think I just cracked you know? I feel like I'm back to the same Emma I was before my 6th suicide attempt." I say back, I haven't really though about it much, my illnesses I mean. You would think that living in a building made for the ill would make you think about your known illnesses. But I think having people that understand you makes you feel... normal.

"Okay, well since Jack lost, it's Keegan's go." I say, since Keegan is to Jacks right.

"ALL RIGHT EVERYONE! Bed time, as usual, girls follow Nurse P, boys with me." One of the supervisors, Edger, saids coming into the room.

"Come on Rubs, let's go." I say standing up and linking my arm with hers.

We follow Nurse P to past the diner hall and take a right to our bedrooms. Nurse P was one of the very nice nurses, here mainly to help find treatments and even cures for some of the most common of mental illnesses.

"Good news girls," she looks at Rubs and I, our group were the only people in the games room that night so no one else was around.

"You both have been closely supervised and some of the doctors and I have agreed to let you too share a bedroom just for tonight. Basically a sleepover." I think this might be the first good news one of these nurses have told me since I've gotten here.

*****

-later in the night-

Ruby-Lee and I were laying on my bed in my room, talking about the guys.

"I think I like Glen." Ruby-Lee randomly bursts out.

"Aww that's so cute! You too suit each other so well!"

"Oh that reminds me, I know you have a liking for Keegan, I've seen the way you look at each other. But I was snooping around my counselors office during my session while he went to the bathroom and I found his file!"

"Really? Oh my god, does it say what illness he has?"

"Let me finish first! Anyway, so I was reading the docs notes and I pretty much got this out of it:

1. He has previous anger management issues

2. He was very close with Shelby and Nina before I came, which was a week before you arrived

and this came a surprise to me as it will to you,

3. Quote: "Keegan's anger management issues has trigger murder like psychopathic tendencies."

"Oh fuck me side ways."

~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Basically it takes a lot if energy for me to write this story because I'm not in this part of my life anyone but I feel the need to finish this story, so I'm still going to upload. I don't know if you notice but the writing may change/improve each chapter since I'm not writing them that close together.

advice:

fail to plain = plain to fail

xox