Chapter 1 | A Lying Witch and a Warden - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Weirdvengers Assemble!◈

◈S1:E1◈

Published: ~October 2nd, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

Leaving off from where you were in the last part of this story, you, Luz, Eda, and King were at the conformatorium trying to get King's crown. While Eda was trying to make sure the coast was clear, Luz notices a nearby wanted poster that was hung up.

"These guys really have the hots for you." Luz wowed.

"Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery." Eda said proudly.

"Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella." King mentioned before hopping off of Luz's head. "You, Y/N, and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown."

"And I'll make sure the guard is distracted." Eda added.

"Will I need a disguise?" Luz gasps with excitement while Eda expressed her hesitation. "I've been waiting to use this."

Luz pulls up her hood to reveal two cat ears. She proceeds to meow a few times. She then looks over to you and encourages you to do the same.

"I don't know, Luz." You turned down.

That was when Luz started to do puppy eyes at you, making you almost give in. You tried to resist but you end up failing. You sighed as you turned around. Seconds later, you turned back around to show your realistic (but fake) vampire teeth and a few drops of blood on the corner of your lips, which started to race down to your chin. You hissed and wrapped a cape around you, only then making the top half of your face visible.

"Whoa, is that real blood?" Luz admired. "Also, where'd you get the cape from?"

"I have my ways." You said smugly.

"It's hideous." King voiced.

"Oh, you'll fit right in." Eda mentioned. She tapped her staff upon the ground, forming a disk-shaped platform under the four of you. She then backs away. "Hang on, tight. Meet you guys at the top of the tower."

The platform started to float to the tower. It stopped at a window but it disappeared in the process, leading to you, Luz, and King grabbing hold of the window. King grunts as he climbs over you and Luz. He eventually gets inside and looks up.

Luz frowns and climbs as well. While crouching, she spun around and offers her hand to you, which you gladly accept. You match Luz's crouched position and jump down with ease. She tries to do the same but lands on her face instead.