Chapter 2 | Witches Before Wizards - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈A Piece of Deceiving Calamari with a Side of Guilt◈

◈S1:E2◈

Published: ~October 15th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

Eda and King searched throughout Bonesborough, in hopes of finding you and Luz before it was too late. King sniffed for your scent while Eda simply follows.

"This is where we met the scones, I mean, the wizard." King corrected himself. Eda pulls a curtain from her sight, only to reveal the once heavenly castle in pure ruins. A chunk of rubble falls to the ground and collapses. "Whoa! It wasn't like this before."

"I don't like this." Eda admitted.

They enter the castle and come across the same room that the wizard was in before. The room currently looked to have been abandoned and messy. Eda steps on a piece of rolled paper and picks it up. She picks through multiple copies that have the word, "chosen one" imprinted in each. They also had a blue glow.

"I really don't like this."

You strolled through the forest in a relaxed fashion. The cool air felt good to you. It was soothing and tranquil for you. It gave you a better sense of peace while you walked. The only thing distracting you was the bitter and utter resentment you had for Nevareth. He sickened you every passing damn minute.

"Nevareth, your vengeful backstory is so compelling, and I'm loving your animal sidekick." Luz complimented.

"After my village was consumed, my heart has known nothing but vengeance." Nevareth replied.

"Trust me, you're not that guy." You muttered from behind.

"Lady Luz, do you think love can bloom on the battlefield?" Nevareth questioned.

"This quest is questing in all the right ways." Luz whispered in contentment. 

Unknown to her, you heard the comment and frowned more, only to grit your teeth. Something just didn't feel right about this. You couldn't tell what the feeling you felt was or why Nevareth was like he was, especially under those hard abs and biceps he had. It was really complementing that nice body he had.

Wait, what?

Now was not the time to be feeling flirtatious. You were supposed to be suspicious of this dude for God's sake. Your blush faded away, transforming into the deep scowl you once had. The three of you come across a bridge where a small, disfigured creature pops in front of you.

"Ew." You and Nevareth said in unison.

You look at the witch and glared at him.