Chapter 8 | Once Upon a Swap - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Bully Y/N

◈S1:E8◈

Published: ~April 8, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

Another day at the market continues with a certain little demon escaping his probable boredom. He jumps high to acquire a green flag along with ones of other colors. He jumps so high enough that he trips and falls from losing his balance. After splashing into some water, he comes out with a blue and white sock spread across his skull.

"Stupid flag!"

Luz walks over to King with a ladder, smiling at the creature's seemingly adorable actions. She walks past him and places the ladder by the massive sign that read "Human Collectibles."

"It's been a little slow around here, but I've got just the thing to attract customers." 

Luz put a large sign on top of the current one, which had light glyphs engraved into it. The brunette presses on the sign, lighting it and thus making the whole thing blatantly read "Eda the Owl Lady's Human Collectibles" instead. There was also a glowing Eda head that winked.

"And who doesn't like their name in lights?" Luz asked.

When she got down, she turned and looked up in a thoughtful manner.

"Is it too subtle?" Luz asked again.

"I like it, but we're trying to keep Eda away from the Emperor's Coven, not draw them toward her." You reasoned from behind the two. "She's not gonna like this."

"Does subtle mean ugly?"

Luz didn't say anything back to you because she, along with you and King, shifted her attention to the voice that belonged to Boscha. She was accompanied by her two other friends. You immediately gain a scowl on your face as King does the same on your shoulder.

"Hi, Boscha! Hexsidians! See anything you like?" Luz offered.

"Ew, no. I'm just here to take an ironic Penstagram next to your weird flashing trash sign." Boscha told.

As she took a picture with her scroll, Luz was unprepared for the flash, explaining her scrunched-up face. You and King simply held your grimaces. You rolled your eyes and drew a spell circle, which made the scroll fly into your hands. You wince at the face Luz is making.

"Damn! Luz, she got you in here looking like a constipated grandpa." You mentioned.

" You mentioned