Owl Special | We Witch You A Merry Christmas

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Special #1◈

◈From My Family To Yours◈

Published: ~December 25th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

'Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

Well, except for Hooty.

The brown bird tube was thrilled for Christmas. The feeling was exhilarating to him and filled him with pure contentment. He wore a white face painting that appeared to be that of a snowman. His beak was orange and he also wore a top hat on his head.

He was making some hot chocolate for everyone in the house. He dumped a cocoa mixture into a pot. He went to stir it with his beak only for something to grab him there. Hooty looks over to see Eda with her hand tightened on his beak.

"Don't." She said.

"What? Why?" Hooty whined.

"I don't know where your beak's been." Eda shook her head. "Never say never."

"You said it two times." Hooty replied.

"So? I'm just saying nothing's impossible with you around." Eda shrugged. Hooty nodded his head in agreement after some thought. "You go make some more cookies. I'll finish the hot chocolate for you."

"On it!" Hooty joyously said.

Eda stirred the cocoa mixture with a spoon. Next, she heated some water until it boiled. She put the hot water over the mixture and stirred it more to make it smoother looking. She then poured skim-evaporated milk into a cup, microwaved it for some time, and poured that into the pot. Finally, she put vanilla extract into the pot and mixed it all together.

Hooty, meanwhile, baked some gingerbread cookies along with chocolate chip ones. He then made some popcorn on the stove since store-bought popcorn didn't really leave any of you with satisfaction. However, the Smartfood popcorn you could tolerate.

Hooty poured oil and popcorn kernels into a saucepan over medium-high heat. He sprinkled the kernels with salt to lightly cover the layer. He added butter to the mix and put the lid on. He puts the side of his head near the pot to hear instant popping. He then bites down on the handle and shakes the pan until the popping slows down. Once the popping was two seconds apart, Hooty removed the heat and poured the popcorn into a bowl, seasoning it as he desired.

He turned around to see Eda wiping the handle that Hooty bit down on.

"Seriously, Eda?" Hooty scrunched his face. Eda could only shrug with a nervous smile. "Ugh! Well, is the hot chocolate done?"