Chapter 3 | I Was A Teenage Abomination - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈A Cute Witch Girl with Slight Emotional Problems

◈S1:E3◈

Published: ~October 23rd, 2022~

(Your left ear is going to really enjoy the song above)

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

"Well, you two, did you ever in your life think you'd see something as breathtaking as this?"

In front of you was a creature that resembled an enormous slug. The creature looked to have dried up on the beachside and collected a bunch of trash along with it. It also brought along a certain amount of flies as well.

"...did I miss something?" You replied.

"I don't like this..." Luz cringed heavily.

"Yes, it doesn't get much more inspiring than the trash slug. It makes a home, a life from what others have thrown by the wayside." Eda explained as she pulled out a rubber duck and threw it the other way. "Until, blam! It gets blasted by a wave one day and croaks from all the salt. Then we get to sell the stuff it ate."

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about me trying to break down this...thing..." You gestured towards the trash slug.

Eda shrugs and offers a pickaxe to Luz, only for the short-haired girl to recoil in sheer disgust. "Please don't make me."

"Oh, come on, guys. It's not every day you get to go to the dump and pick apart a garbage carcass." King said sarcastically.

"Ah, nuts to you all." Eda spoke. She then hits the trash slug's mouth with her pickaxe.

"So, Eda..." Luz started.

Eda strikes the trash slug again.

"What if we tried some new lessons for my apprenticeship? Like..." Luz continued.

And again.

"Read ancient scrolls or mix together potions, or-"

"Ugh! That sounds like a bunch of magic school stuff." Eda interrupted.

"Wait, is there a magic school here? Like, winding towers, cute uniforms, dark plots that threaten your life, kind of magic school?" Luz questioned. Eda affirmatively hums in response.

"What's worse, they force you to learn magic the "proper" way. But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. And that's why it's so beautiful." Eda ranted with passion. "I didn't finish school, and look at me! Who wouldn't envy where I am right now?"