Chapter 4 | The Intruder - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Owl Mama is also a Big, Bloodthirsty Monster

◈S1:E4◈

Published: ~November 13th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

You, Luz, King, and Zena remain paralyzed from being so terror-stricken. The four of you had never been that petrified in your life. The monster that you had been running from was proven to be your mother figure all along. Eda's eye twitches as she narrowly tilts her head in a frightening manner. She kept her horrific smile, making the hair on your arm stand up in alarm. Eda lifted her razor-sharp claw in the air, ready to take your life in a matter of seconds. 

Luz screams and puts her hand in her face. Miraculously, her phone drops with a shining light following. The bright flash causes Eda's eyes to flicker between her regular gold-colored eyes and her all-black ones. Eda recoils and screeches in pain, trying to rub her eyes. You take this as a chance and run the other way with Luz, who had grabbed King. Eda sees you and roars in anger, eventually chasing after you.

Later, Eda sniffs the air and gets closer to a plant-filled balcony, which also housed the four of you. Luz covers her mouth while you held King and Zena in your arms with your eyes closed. Eda inches toward the railing, sniffing even more at what was apparently Luz's lemony scent. The short-haired girl closes her eyes, hoping to not make a sound. 

She then grabs a can beside her and quickly throws it the other way, making it clatter on the ground. Eda screeches in reply and rushes away to find what was trying to hide from her. Luz looks up to see nothing above her.

"Oh, man. Did you see her eyes? They were like..." Luz imitates Eda's feral state. "What happened to her?"

"Don't you see? The elixir I gave you doesn't give Eda powers. It prevents her from turning into that...thing! She's turned into a nightmare, and it's all my fault. I'm so sorry, Luz. I just wanted you to be into demons like you're into magic." King admitted, making Luz look down in guilt. "I don't have many friends, and no one even pays that much attention to me. I thought that maybe if I taught you, finally someone would care about creatures like me."

"Well, let's finish the lesson." Luz replied, holding up her pen. "Eda's turned into some kind of demon, and we need to save her."

"So who knows more about demons than the best teacher in the world?" You continued.

King glances up at you before looking at Luz. He points at himself for confirmation, to which Luz nods in response. King whoops in joy as he jumps out of your lap and into Luz's arms. Your lips curled at the sight. You then went to scan the area behind you to make sure Eda wasn't there.