A/N | 2

can we talk about that series finale?

god, i'm still crying a little after the fact

Alright, I need to write like a normal person. This is a special kind of Author's Note that I'm writing here. And I'm not gonna spoil the finale. Just like Amphibia, this fucking show has changed my life. And I'd like to say that I don't and will never regret watching that first episode.

I still distinctly remember watching it at my grandma's house. My mom kept saying how the characters were being too weird.

I'm like, "That's the fucking point." :/

But of course, I'm not gonna say that to her face. She would seriously beat my ass...

Anyways...

I remember sitting in my room and watching the Season 1 finale. I couldn't wait for the next season. And yet, I kinda lost interest for some reason by mid-season. I gotta thank my little brother for helping remind me that we had much more to watch and experience. We stayed up until 6 am when we finished Season 2. And like everyone else, I needed to know what happened next for the characters.

Boy, was I hot when I heard that fucking Disney "canceled" the show.

Hell, I went bonkers.

I had to rewatch Season 3 of Amphibia to just calm down my crazy ass.

Yet, I kept complaining that day.

And the next day.

And the next day.

And the day after that.

I swear, Disney doesn't mind canceling shit left and right. And just because of viewership. Like c'mon, there's a whole fandom for these shows and you mean to tell me that viewership is still that low?

Fortunately, again, like everyone else, a sense of relief washed over me when Season 3 was announced. But I was a little bummed when they were gonna have about 3-4 episodes. However, I'm still glad Dana Terrace and her team got the chance to finish Luz's story.

There are even people quoting the legendary Dr. Seuss on YouTube.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened."

That's so fucking powerful right there.

I need to see a sequel or at least a spinoff announced and produced soon. I can't bear to see this wonderful show end. I really don't want it to end. But hey, I'm just glad to have fanfiction.

Praise the Lord...

And again, I'm glad the team behind The Owl House at least had the chance to finish it. They deserve the recognition and appreciation they get.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking.

"Jay, when in the fucking hell will the next part come out!?"

Well, I was pretty busy the past month so I'm sorry I didn't get anything out. I went to Washington D.C. with my school, and it was pretty fucking amazing. I would've updated there but I also didn't want to lose my precious computer. The good news, though, I'm finished with about half of the part. I want to publish it tomorrow but I don't wanna make any promises. I have a weird tendency of making promises to everyone.

Well, I don't want this to get any longer.

I'm still shedding a few tears...

I will not stop this fanfiction anytime soon. I'm not even halfway into the season. Then to mention Seasons 2 and 3. I will try my absolute best to make this something people can enjoy, and that's a huge promise that I intend to keep. After all, we're at 11.2k views.

I'm proud of where I am now as a writer.

And I'd like to thank you guys for giving this story a chance.

Have a good day (or night).

Especially have a good Easter (whether or not you celebrate).

And please, stay safe out there.

And for this occasion...

I couldn't have said it better myself.

The Owl House will always have a special place in my heart.

Thank you, Dana.