Chapter 9 | Something Ventured, Someone Framed - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈I'm locked up, they won't let me out

◈S1:E9◈

Published: ~September 10th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

After introducing yourself and your supposed chocolate company, you and Luz were instant favorites of the club members, and it's safe to say that they didn't really expect Gus to keep his promise. And luckily for him, he did.

Everyone was leaving the room, saying their goodbyes to you and Luz in hopes of seeing the both of you again.

"Thanks for coming."

"Come back soon."

Eileen managed to get out a "thank you," despite it being muffled. She then ran off with her other clubmates with what seemed to be a smile. Mattholomule starts to rub his neck.

"Hey, guys. Thank you for being so forgiving."

"We've all been the new kid before. Right?" Luz mentioned to you and Gus.

"Yeah!" Gus quickly chimed.

You had a weird feeling. Like something very wrong was going to happen. You take a look at Mattholomule's smile and feel as if it didn't seem genuine.

"Well, I just have one thing to say." Mattholomule said.

Suddenly, the door violently swung open with two of the tall mysterious guards, from the last part, on the other side. Gus' eyes broadened from absolute terror while Luz became confused about what was going on. You turn to Mattholomule, whose seemingly innocent smile transformed into a crazed, devious one. He also grabbed your wanted posters from his pocket.

"There they are! They're the intruders you're looking for!" Mattholomule shrieked as he pointed at you and Luz.

This had only confirmed your bad feeling, as the guards marched forward to sniff the air. They groaned their usual words. Luz, in a nonchalant manner, tried to make good of the situation.

"No, it's fine. The ban's been lifted. Tell them, Gus."

Gus never replied, only to start sweating bullets at this rate. The guards take the brunette's comment as false and grab her, pulling her away with their hooks. Luz panics and glances at Gus, urging him to tell the guards about the ban.

"Luz! What happened, Gus!?" You shouted.

Gus couldn't bring himself to words until another guard pulled you away in the same direction as Luz. "I'm gonna have a long talk with you later, Gus! You hear me!?"