Chapter 5 | Coven•tion - Part 2

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Family Feud (not the show)

◈S1:E5◈

Published: ~November 25th, 2022~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

After the seemingly wonderous panel, Eda, with an overly irritated expression, tried to walk the other way. Luz, however, wasn't going to take no for an answer.

"Eda, where you going?" She asked.

"I'm gonna head home and wash the con funk off my skin." Eda answered, taking Luz's hand off her wrist.

"But we haven't even taken the quiz to determine our coven type!" Luz said, pulling out a magazine. Eda draws a spell, which shoots out a laser at the magazine. She then walks away. "Ooh, a punky potionist."

Luz, who looked into her magazine, didn't notice a certain green-haired witch in front of her, hence the brunette accidentally bumping into her. The latter scowls at the confrontation.

"Watch where you're- Oh, it's you. Willow's abomination thing." Amity noticed, loosening up her face but not fully removing the frown she had.

"Oh, hey, Amity. So, funny story. Not an abomination. Sorry for the confusion last week." Luz greeted. She puts out her hand for Amity to shake. "I'm Luz, the human. Hi."

"Put that away." Amity scoffed, slapping Luz's hand away. "You're the one that got me in trouble with Principal Bump, and I never get in trouble."

"Well, to be fair, you were okay with him trying to dissect me, so..." Luz shrugged.

"You can't be here. This convention is for witches only." Amity motioned around the both of them. You overhear the conversation at a nearby stand and make your way over.

"Hey, Minty. Fortunately, we're learning how to be witches. Especially now that I know how to make abominations. Ones that are much, much more significant." You smirked mockingly, making Amity's eye slightly twitch in annoyance. 

"Right! Plus, we're receiving magic lessons from a powerful witch and a ferocious demon." Luz said proudly.

"Is that your ferocious demon there?" Amity questioned, nodding the other way.

Luz turns around and sees King in a full outfit of merch with one single cupcake in his hands. There were also two chefs behind him trying to give him more cupcakes.

"Yeah, I wouldn't call him ferocious." You agreed.

"Cupcakes in my tummy-tum makes a king say yummy-yum." King uttered in a sing-song tone.