Chapter 12 | Adventure in the Elements - Part 1

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change the pronouns for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

◈Training Day (not starring Denzel Washington)

◈S1:E12◈

Published: ~April 28, 2024~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

The camera pans to the Owl House, with the scene changing to focus on a short-haired girl reading a Hexside pamphlet that had Principal Bump on the cover. King laid on her stomach while trying to relax.

"King, listen to this!"

"Hey, less read-y, more scratchy." The demon scolded.

Luz repositions herself on the couch, now sitting upright. "Sorry, now that I'll be a student at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it!"

"I've got a new crush and her name is Education!"

"I thought you had a crush on ol' boy?" Jade smirked, chiming in on the other chair.

"She clearly does 'cause she literally cuddled with him last night." Jordan entered from the hallway.

"Guys, it's completely normal to cuddle your best friend..." Luz nervously rubbed her arm with a blush. "Besides, King kinda occupied Y/N's sleeping bag..."

"Are you guys talking about how Luz is totally crushing on Y/N?" Autumn sped down the stairs, holding on to the railing.

"Absolutely, and the tension has been getting utterly unbearable." Jordan grumbled.

Before the reddened brunette could come up with a response, the door busted open while a burgundy heel came down to the ground. Half of Eda's body was seen from Luz's angle of the door as the latter felt a quick sense of relief.

"Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?" The older witch asked.

"Is it your birthday?" Luz said.

"Is it my birthday?" King rejoined.

"Is it the last day of Black History Month?" Jordan uttered. "It's supposed to be a leap year on Earth."

"No, no, and..." Eda pauses for a moment. "We don't really have that here..."

"That's gotta be racist somehow..." Jordan stroked his chin.

"Jordan, shut up." Jade told from beside him.

"It's actually Human Treasure Day!"

Eda throws her suitcase that contained the portal, allowing it to unfold into a door. Once it opened, Owlbert comes through and pulls on one side of the bag. You push on the other side and manage to get it onto the floor, albeit being messy. You rub off your hands and let Owlbert perch just off your shoulder.