A/N | 3

Hey, guys. So while I've been wallowing in my own laziness, I've been on my laptop working on a few passion projects such as my posters on DeviantArt. And yes, I want to start working on the next part for The Human and the Hybrid but I can't help but feel less motivated to write for some reason. So I've been trying to sort a few things out here on Wattpad and it turns out that I had more stories as drafts for as long as I can remember.

These were books that I haven't even touched since 2021 and that was when I was finished with Rebel High, meaning that I had other fandoms to explore and write my own fanfictions about. And plus, I had an entire Spider-Man series figured out, which started out with one character to the point where the whole Spider-Verse was under threat. If anything, it was clearly inspired by the Spider-Verse movies and Insomniac games.

Then I planned out this trilogy after the Star Wars Sequels, which I didn't think would even be that good at the time. And add that with the sequels that I had planned after Rebel University, well, that situation didn't end well, considering I discontinued RU itself with little to no hope for my future as a teenage internet writer.

That's when I stepped into the world of the Owl House. The spark that I had when I first started came right back to me after I published my first few chapters for The Human and the Hybrid. Sure, there's only eight and a half chapters with a prologue, but it sure has gained plenty of fans thanks to you guys. I wouldn't be here without your support.

So, as an effort to get that spark back once again, I will be publishing prologues to these stories and see if they are worth continuing as time goes on. And since I'm finally on summer break, I have more than enough time to get these out before my break is up.

First, I will be publishing an Amphibia x Reader called "Gems, Frogs, and Parasites" (thank you, AstroZombie381). Next, I will be publishing a "What If...?" series for Star Wars, which has been one of the biggest passion projects I've ever thought out. That's the thing, though.

It's always easy to think about a story. However, it's always harder to write that story. This sentence is what I connect with on such a bigger level.

Alright, I'mma head off and get some of my priorities in order. Thanks for listening to my pointless rant, let's just see if I come through with my promises...

byeee 👋