Intro | Season 1 (Custom)

||DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Owl House and its characters! All of that belongs to Dana Terrace, her team, and Disney||

||NOTE: This is my own version. It isn't accompanied by the familiar melody of the original intro but is replaced with Sharks by Imagine Dragons. Awesome band, btw||

||This story will have He/Him pronouns (and anything related to that, which you can change for yourself), cursing, and movie/TV/videogame references. It will not, however, have NSFW. If you don't agree with any of this, you have the option to leave||

Originally Published: ~January 15th, 2023~

⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝⨝

The scene starts with Bonesborough coming into view. The background fades to the Owl House with the camera slowly panning to the property until it suddenly and violently turns on its side, the screen appearing to be cracked.

I was bullied for most of my life. I could never fit in, join the right crowd, or simply gain a good friend when I was younger. The exception being Luz Noceda, who was the light of my life.

That's what her name meant right?

She'd always make sure I would have a good day with or without her. Fortunately for her, spending time with her is absolutely wonderful. We're both weird, obsess over what we like, and take on the world as if it were our oyster.

Well, the world wasn't so friendly to me and Luz. So it decided to screw with us as we grew up. Several kids picked on us for being who we truly were. There were always rumors about me being a secret elf sent from the North Pole or an alien from outer space.

Both of those sound cool and all but not everyone else agreed. From what I was told, Mom faced a lot of bullies for being intelligent but funny enough, she ended up being their boss in the workplace. She would often tell me to do all that I can and earn what I wanted in life because it was never going to be fair to me all the same. She was right on that one.

Well, like my mother, I had a short fuse, and when people push me too far, they will most likely wound up on my bad side (let's not forget the extra injuries added to that). I could occasionally stand up to my bullies like this but the only way they'll ever notice is you harming the person who picked on you for your entire life. That'll land you a suspension while your bully gets away with their wrongdoings.

That happened to me during my final days of being a freshman in high school when Josh, my bully, had broken my Walkman. You could say he deserved his ass-whooping, but it was obvious he wanted to provoke me and I, being the complete dumbass I am, fall for it.

Next thing I know, I'm sent to summer camp with Luz to "correct" our weirdness when there's pretty much nothing wrong with it in the first place. Luckily, we never went to that hellhole and ended up on the Boiling Isles instead. All thanks to little Owlbert for taking Luz's Azura book and adorably hopping away with it.

Speaking of, it's a weird island that rests on the decaying corpse of some important deity that lived thousands of years ago. Then you have an ominous tyrant leading his ever-growing army to prepare the townspeople for this thing called, the Day of Unity. He then goes on to claim that only the "worthy" will inherit a new utopia.