Prologue

December 25, 1971

"Where's my husband he should be here! He doesn't know I had the baby can someone please call my husband?" The women cried.

"Your husband didn't answer the phone ma'am."

"Call him again! My baby, where's is my baby?!"

"Ma'am I'm sorry but she didn't make it." The doctor said to the hysterical woman.

"No, I heard her she was alive I felt her!" She said as she tried to get off of the bed.

"Ma'am I can assure you that she didn't survive."

Get off of me! My baby is alive." She said pushing him away with her powers.

"Code red! Subject Mk12 as broken restraints!"

"Restraint her!"

.........

December 25, 1975

"I want my daughter now!"

"Sir I can assure you that your daughter is not here."

"My wife had her and you've lied not only did you kill my wife but kidnapped my daughter," David said as he pushed the guard off of him.

"Sir your daughter is not here." Dr. Brenner said walking toward the father of his experiment.

"I have proof! A letter from my wife and the security footage of that night you think I won't burn this place to my ground for my family?!" David yelled causing the guards and Dr. Brenner to freeze.

"Very well I'll lead you to your daughter." Dr. Brenner says making the guards let him go.

"My apologies sir your daughter is right here, I hope you'll accept a severance pay as long as you won't go to the press, sign an NDA and hand over the footage." Dr. Brenner said as he was lending him to the infamous tattoo room.

"As long as my daughter is unharmed, and you let us walk out of here and we have a deal."

"Very well. She right here." Dr. Brenner said that as they made it to the tattoo room, David saw the little girl he's been fighting to get back for the last four years.

"What the hell is he doing to her?!" David yelled as they saw the man who was tattooing his daughter.

"Dr. George number twelve will be excluded from the tattoo process." Dr. Brenner said causing the man to look at him in shock.

"What I've already started number twelve's tattoo." Making the men at the "01" freshly tattooed on the young girl.

"You heard me let her go number twelve will be leaving." Dr. Brenner says as the guards unstrap the little girl from the chair.

"Number twelve this is your father he's not a threat."

"David Jordan born April 30th, 1942, is captain of Hawkins police." The girl said as she looked him in the eyes.

"Your name is Gabrielle Jordan born on Christmas night 1971 today is your birthday," David said kneeling to her height with tears in his eyes she looked just like her mother.

"They killed mama." The girl told him.

"I know, does she have powers?" He asked Dr. Brenner as he picked up his daughter.

"She has remarkable powers and as long as you don't tell anyone she's safe." Dr. Brenner said as he handed him the NDA to sign.

"What the hell did you do to her?" He asked as he read through the papers before signing them.

"We've done nothing but explore more of number twelve's powers."

"Her name is Gabrielle not twelve this is a load of bullshit, how do we control these powers?" He asked.

"Number twelve is very powerful and knows how to control them."

"She's four."

"For your troubles." Dr. Brenner said ignoring the statement as he walked them to the entrance and handed him a check for 200 thousand dollars.

"This doesn't fix anything," David said before walking out of the Hawkins Laboratory.

"Make sure number twelve is monitored. We need another replacement." Dr. Bender said as he watched his prized experiment leave.

......

"Gabby this is our new home," David said helping his daughter out of the car.

"Different."

"Yes, it's different from the lab but it's so much better than being in there, it's also other kids around your age, we have a big backyard I had a playground built back there." David as leading her towards the opened garage.

"Hey, there neighbor." A man shouted from next door.

"Charles! Hey man, it's been years." David said bringing Gabby over to the house.

"Right haven't seen you since before the war. Who is this young lady?" He asked looking at Gabrielle who hid behind her father's leg.

"This is my daughter Gabrielle. Say hello gabby."

"Hello." She timidly said as she held her hand out for a handshake.

"Mannered she is, I have a son Lucas about the same age as her, and a daughter Erica who just only a couple of months old. How about you make a new friend would you like that?" Charles said before kneeling to Gabby.

"Yes," Gabby said with a smile as Charles stood up and opened the door for Gabby who rushed in.

"Hi I'm Lucas." The boy said stretching out his hand.

"I'm Gabrielle but I like being called Gabby." Gabby said as she shook his hand with a smile.

"Gabby."