Chapter One: Suzie, Do You Copy?

"You know I can ride my bike, Lucas," Gabby says as she held onto Lucas's waist

"I know but I like giving you a ride places," Lucas said causing her to smile.

"You just think you're so cute?" Gabby says laughing.

"I know I am." He says as they made it to the mall.

"How much you wanna bet that Mike's gonna be late?" Lucas says as he holds the bike so Gabby can get off before getting off himself making sure you lock it.

"I won't win he's always late 'cause he wants to just make out with El," Gabby says as she rolls her eyes as they walk to the entrance.

It wasn't that she was jealous of Mike and El's relationship she just felt like she couldn't spend time with her sister because she was always with Mike, it wasn't only Mike that lost a year without her Gabby did too, and when she did get a chance to finally spend time with El all she talked about was Mike this and Mike that.

"You wanna make out?" Lucas asks making the girl look up at him with a smile.

"Come here." She says pulling him closer and kissing him.

"We don't need Mike and El part two," Will says causing the two to break apart with a nervous smile.

"Sorry Will," Gabby says pulling away from Lucas and hugging Will.

"Gabby!" Max yells causing the girl to look at her.

"Maxy!" Gabby yells rushing to hug her. Gabby was the only one that Max allowed to call her that.

"Mike still not here yet?" Max asked pulling away from the hug.

"No, you know he's always late," Gabby says holding onto Max's arm and pulling her towards the boys as they waited for Mike again.

"We're gonna miss the previews waiting for him," Will says as he looks around the parking lot.

"I say we just go in there," Gabby says making Will and Max nod in agreement.

"Here he comes now," Lucas says as they look to see Mike on his bike riding towards them.

"You're late," Lucas says to Mike as he hops off his bike.

"Sorry!" Mike says as he gets off his bike.

"Again," Gabby says to finish Lucas's sentence.

"We're gonna miss the opening," Will says to him.

"Yeah, if you keep whining about it," Mike says after he puts his bike in the bike rack, "Let's go."

"If you guys keep whining about it," Lucas says mocking Mike causing Gabby to laugh, "Nyeh-nyeh-nyeh."

"Just please stop talking, dude," Mike says as they all start walking to the entrance.

"Let me guess. You were busy," Lucas asked as he made kissing noises.