Chapter Two: Mall Rats

"I've been thinking of changing my style," Gabby said as she and Max walked towards the street outside of Max's house

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I've been thinking of changing my style," Gabby said as she and Max walked towards the street outside of Max's house.

"Why?" Max asked while she placed her skateboard down.

"I wanna be a little more girly but not much," Gabby says making her nod her head in understanding.

"Well, we'll look at some of my mom's Cosmo to see what we can find," Max says.

"Cool, now can you finally teach me how to ride a skateboard?" Gabby asked.

"Yeah, come on," Max says making the girl smile happily.

"Can I just use my powers?" Gabby said as she stood on the skateboard.

"No that's cheating." Max says making Gabby roll her eyes.

"But Max!"

"Just try it without your powers I'll be right here so now just try to push off," Max said as she slowly pushed Gabby making her go straight.

"Okay, I'm doing it," Gabby says excitedly making sure to constraint.

"You're doing it!" Max says as she let her go.

"Now what?"

"Now turn your front foot sideways and rest your pushing foot on the back of the board." Max coached she nodded her head when she saw Gabby do as she said.

"So how do I turn?" Gabby asked.

"To turn, you'll shift your weight forward or back from the ankle." Max coached watching Gabby shift her weight on the boards. "Good to gain some speed do a long push and to stop just slow down, and stop by putting a foot to the pavement," Max says

"I need a little speed," Gabby says laughing as she does a longer push, she almost loses control, but she quickly caught herself before slowing down and hopping off the boards.

"See! You did it!" Max said running over and hugging Gabby.

"I did it!" Gabby said jumping up and down.

"Gabby, do you copy?"

"Yes, Lucas I copy what's up?" Gabby says as she grabs her walkie from off the ground.

"I won't be able to see you later Mike called a boy's meeting," Lucas says making Gabby and Max look at each other.

"Okay Lucas that's okay I'm with Max, I'll talk to you later."

"Okay see you, babe."

"You two are disgustingly cute." Max says making Gabby laugh.

"Now that my plans have changed teach me some tricks," Gabby says excitingly making Max laugh.

"It's too early for tricks Gab you just learned how to turn now let me try I have a new trick I wanna show you," Max says as she takes the board from Gabby.