Chapter Four: Will The Wise

"The field!" Gabby and Lucas yell as they rushed back into the school seeing Max, Dustin, and Mrs

"The field!" Gabby and Lucas yell as they rushed back into the school seeing Max, Dustin, and Mrs. Byers standing there.

They rush back out and head quickly to the field. Mike was already out there with him trying to shake him awake. Will was standing in the field. He's not moving, and his eyes are rolled into the back of his head.

"Will," Mike says. Then he looks up to see everyone running to him.

"I just found him like this! I think he's having another episode!" Mike calls out to Mrs. Byers.

"Will!" Mrs. Byers cries, placing her hands on his shoulders and shaking him. She looks terrified.

"Let me try," Gabby says making them look at her.

"Gabby this is dangerous!" Lucas yells.

"I can do it. You guys just keep trying to wake him up from outside." Gabby says before stepping in front of Will she takes a deep breath before touching him, and instantly she is in the Upside Down.

Everything was darker and colder. But that wasn't what frightened her the most. It was a darkness, a shadow that rushed around past her and to Will.

It entered him through his mouth, through his ears, through his nostrils, through his eyes.

"Will!" Gabby yells as she runs towards him, she using her powers to push the shadow back but the shadow pushes back and latches onto Will and completely found its way into his body. With the shadow gone from her vision, she was finally able to see his full face as she touches him, and the shadow monster sends her backward in real life and in the Upside Down.

"Will! Will! Sweetie, wake up! It's Mom! Will! Will, wake up! Can you hear me? Will, please, just wake up. Please, wake up! It's Mom! It's me!"

Finally, Will's eyes fly open, and he gasps loudly just as Gabby wakes up with blood running down her nose and ears.

Lucas and Max rush over to her and help her up.

"Gabby are you sure you don't want me to take you home?"

"I'm sure thank you," Gabby says weakly as she leans on Lucas.

Mrs. Byers wordlessly guides Will off the field, through the school, and to their car, the rest of them trailing behind.

"Okay, that totally freaked me out," Max says as they stop on the steps at the front of the school.

"Did that not freak you guys out?" They ignored her.

"Two episodes in two days," Lucas says

"It's getting worse," Gabby says.

"You think it's True Sight?"

"What's True Sight?" Max asked. Seeing the glare Mike sent his way, Lucas shook his head at her.
"It's nothing."

......