Present Day

After the Power of Sight had to go through Lix' death again, everyone in the studio is either crying, or close to tears.

"This part is one of the hardest to tell," Sveta says.

"It doesn't really help us find out who killed The Anti though," Logar raises one eyebrow. "And, so far, everything we've said and written matches everyone's memory, so I do not know what this exercise is for."

"The thing you called exercise was the best Sveta could come up with to keep you out of prison, you cunt," Percie says. Like every time they talk about Lix' death, he is the one who becomes violent.

"You know," Sveta says. "Jonath never knew Lix, but he saw the t-shirts, with her picture and the slogan 'Where's our money!?' I know he's sorry he's worn one in one occasion. He didn't mean disrespect. But he thought it was what was requested of the next sniper."

"Well, to be honest," Logar says a little coldly. "The next sniper after Lix was Ane. But we don't talk about her. I bet she's always been on The Anti's side."

"She is not!" Percie yells, and blushes.

"Oh my God. Are you in love with her?" Sveta asks.

"Are you mad? What if she's watching?" Percie replies, which is almost a reply.

"Don't blow it for him," Logar says. "You should be happy he's moved on from you for the only other person other than me who's called The Anti 'daddy'."

"Ane Dioretsa is Michaim's step-daughter," the presenter clarifies.

"Logar Iris is not," Logar says, grabbing the microphone.

"Fuck, you're disgusting," Sveta comments.

But she still looks troubled. "Jonath, if he were here, would say he feels really, really sorry he wore the t-shirt," she adds. "It's just that he was a little angry at Lix. When he read his book, he too found it weird."

"Perhaps," Logar replies, still affectionately. "He shouldn't wear tacky t-shirts and read books that are really diaries sold after the author's dead."

"But the book..." Sveta shakes her head, unable to get her point across.

"Next, we're going to talk about something unheard of in many stories about famous groups, bands or cults," the presenter says. "Something one of you said when they sued another group of people in court. I believe that you said the process was called 'mortification of the flesh' and that it was probably illegal."

At least two of the faces of the guests become considerably paler.

"The crazy monks," Percie says.

"I am the one who went to court," Sveta confirms. "But it was not about me. I've seen it happen, when The Anti brought us to the Monastery of the Vision."

The presenter arches an eyebrow. "I always thought that part was made up."

"It's not made up!" Sveta tries her best to contain her rage. "Jonath has lived in that place!"

"Sorry?" the presenter asks.

"The Monastery is the place where they met him."