Present Day

"I do not understand," the presenter says. "Should I call the police? Are you turning yourself in, Jay?"

Percie is flabbergasted. "I never... right. Of course. Logar often said he wouldn't harm a fly. But when the two of you were inside, and The Anti never came out, I bet my money on Logar and my second option was suicide because we knew all of his secrets. I never thought..."

"You didn't think me capable? Neither did I," Jay trembles slightly. "I've loved him like a father, at first. I think I really did. But he wanted to kill us, it was us or him. And he'd done too much, to any of us. He would keep doing it."

"As for me, of course I knew it was you, but I never said that," Logar says. Now that they all remember, they recall the brotherhood they once felt towards one another. They recall why they didn't let Jay go to prison, and what happened to make sure Logar stayed inside for six years.

"Do not call anyone," Jay warns the presenter, and the people at home. "We need to explain the last part of the story."

"I doubt it will cleanse you of your sins," the presenter comments. "And speaking of the law of the alliance, well you're found guilty. Normally you would have been sent back to the Dormitory, but now that you told me what The Anti said about those places, I understand why his men decided to re-open the prison for Logar Iris. Do you fancy taking his place, Jay Cincinnati?"

"I do not fancy the idea of any of us going there," Percie says. "We're here to get Logar out, and we won't do it getting Sveta back in."

"Listen, I do not know how to tell you... she confessed. Live on television."

At that moment, someone else walks into the room. With light brown skin, disheveled black hair and eyeliner, it's unmistakingly Ane Dioretsa.

"I've followed the transmission," she says. "I've never forgotten, exactly, things like the rest of you did. But my memories were blurry at best before this interview. This is why the three of us accepted the idea that Logar has been in prison all this time. This is why we didn't help. But now that we're back, we're not letting any of this happen again. Jay is right, this has been our mission all along, to thwart The Anti's lies. And perhaps, he was driven so mad in the end, that this is what he wanted. Someone to build a new world from the ashes of his."

"Dioretsa," Logar exclaims. "That was so well put!"

"I've done a lot of thinking," Ane says. "And I would like to say that, in the old world, there was something called self-defense. Jay acted as judge and jury of The Anti's crimes, but she was also doing the only thing she could not to get the four us killed."

"Who are you, of all people, to tell us that we should listen to you and not get Jay locked up?" the presenter asks.

"At first I thought I wanted to be a lawyer," Ane replies politely, trying not to get the man's words get to her. "But then I decided I was not the best with the words. Not always, at least. I've never been a good sniper either. What The Anti had done to me to make me shoot the trigger was decades of abuse. So, I decided I want to leave the world better than how I found it. I decided to become a judge."

"That's impressive, Dioretsa, you keep impressing me," Logar says. "It's probable we never knew each other at all."

"I stayed too little with you," Ane replies. "But I'd like to be here now, if you'll have me."