Chapter 3

Deans P.O.V.

When the smiley teacher called the two boys i saw one sam's age and one my age.

the one sam's age which i assume was named Gabriel was about sam's height and has long golden-brown hair and a sucker in his mouth he smiled big and asked sam "where do you want to go first?"

 i looked at sam who was acting a little shy "is your library any good?" 

'of course!' i thought 'he is such a nerd' 

 then i saw gabriel drag sam out into the hallway i yelled to sam "have fun sammy!!" i hope sam has fun with his tour guide or whatever. 

I then remembered my  tour guide, i looked at him as soon as he turned around to look at me. 

i was shocked to see what i was looking at, it was like i was surrounded by blue 'his eyes...are so blue...' i thought i had no words i could not stop staring at him. 

his eyes were like an ocean, a beautiful, beautiful ocean. 

suddenly i noticed that he was staring into my eyes as well, i still didn't take my eyes off of him, he tore his eyes from mine and looked down at the ground, i could see his face a little red.

'what am i doing?' i thought 'why am i thinking of a guy like this, i like girls, not guys.' i quickly tried to change the subject 

"Castiel right?" he looked up at me again and my stomach flipped, but i shook these feelings away as he answered "y-yes...hi" he extended his hand for me to shake i laughed to myself and smiled because of how proper this guy was.

 i shook his hand and noticed him looking at my bruised wrist, normally i would be mad but he didn't say anything so i didn't say anything.

 he asked me "s-so where w-would you like to go first?" he asked i really didn't know i did not even want to be in this school right now, 

but he does not look like the type who would skip school so i just went with the first idea that popped in my head "do you guys have a gym?" i asked

 his face seemed to become sad when i mentioned it but he turned away and said "y-yeah sure lets go" he opened the door for me i smiled a thank you at him but he did not see it, he looked like he was deep in thought.

we walked in the hallway for what seems like forever 'man, this school is huge'  i thought

 "so do you play any sports?" i asked him to try and start a conversation with this guy.

 "n-no...sports are not really my thing...w-what about you?"  

i shook my head "i could, i have in all my other old schools but i don't know if i want to this time." 

he nodded his head i looked over at him "well if sports aren't your thing then what is?" he turned a little red "um...I-I'm not really that sure, i guess i like reading books, watching movies, listening to music, those sort of things."

 I smile at this thinking of sammy "you would like my brother, sam, he loves reading books" castiel smiles and nods

 "maybe after we go to the gym we can go to the library and you can meet sammy" I say excitingly. "ok" castiel says while still smiling.

Castiel's P.O.V.

We enter the gym, and my smile fades away quickly when i see Crowley.