Chapter 12

Dean's P.O.V.

After the big talk with cas, we called sammy and gabe in and told them that we might all live with bobby, they were both pretty exited.

we all waited until cas could leave the hospital and when he could his legs were still pretty weak

so i helped him down to the car by wrapping an arm around his waist and lifting him up a little bit,

he wrapped one arm around my neck and one dangling by his side, i looked down at his hand and saw them shaking a little bit.

without thinking i grabbed his shaking hand with my free hand

i could feel him tense up a little bit but slowly ease into the touch,

he looked up at me with happiness in his eyes and that made me smile,

when we got to the car i let him have the front seat while sam and gabe sat in the back seat.

we all went to our house and packed our things, cas and gabe called anna to tell her everything and she agreed to go to the house to get their stuff.

i walked to my room, sat on my bed and called bobby.

"hello?"

"hey bobby it's dean"

"hey you idjit!! wow are you? haven't heard from you in a while"

"were ok, and yeah sorry about that"

"well what do you need son?"

"what makes you think i need something?"

"dean, you never call me, and when you do it's usually to get sam out of the house, is it your father? what did he do this time? i swear to god if he-"

i cut him off "Bobby calm down, nothing happened we are fine, it's actually something else"

"well what is it?"

i told him the whole story about cas's dad and the hospital, and how i asked him out, i knew bobby wouldn't care but i could tell he was surprised by the sound of his voice.

"so what your saying is these boys need a place to stay?"

"actually would you mind if all of us stayed? cas kind of convinced me to get away from our dad"

"really? i have been trying to convince you to get away from him since he started...you must have it bad for him son"

"so could we stay?"

"yeah sure, you, sammy, your boyfriend and his little brother are welcome to come anytime"

i could just imagine the smirk on his face "bobby, hes not my boyfriend...yet"

i could hear bobby chuckling "yeah whatever you idjit, when are all of you driving down here?"

"tonight, we are just finishing packing and then we will be on our way, we have to be there before school starts on Monday, sammy can't miss school"

"neither can you dean"

"i know i know, i will call you when we are almost there, ok?"

"alright then, i will see you soon, bye you idjit"

i chuckled a little "bye bobby"

i hung up the phone and heard shuffling coming from my door i whipped my head around

to see cas awkwardly standing their "hey" i said "hi" he said back i scooted over a little on my bed and patted the spot next to me.

he smiled a little and walked over and sat down next to me.

"so, what did bobby say?" i looked at cas's worried/curious expression and decided to mess with him a little bit.

"he said no..." his eyes went wide and his mouth hung open i added a little more "he said that he can't take us in.."

cas looked away from me and glued his eyes to the ground,

"unless we let him make the dinner tonight"

he looked at me still shocked "w-what?" he asked

"cas, we can stay with him, he said yes" cas's face turned quickly from shocked to happiness, we hugged eachother.

'i will never get tired of hugging him' , i thought to myself.

he punched me in the shoulder playfully but still a little hard, "don't scare me like that dean!!". i didn't mind,

i put my hands up defensively and said "sorry" we both laughed a little and stared into each others eyes,

i couldn't help but glance down at his lips, but i shot my eyes back up to his eyes and realized that we moved a bit closer,

our faces were only inches apart from each other.

i knew that now was not the right time for this, i liked cas, a lot, and i did not want to rush things with him like i normally would.

i wanted to wait,

i knew how much i sounded like a girl just now, and that just made me frustrated and annoyed with myself.

I looked away and i cleared my throat, he looked at the ground and got off the bed,

it became an awkward silence.

i stood up and stood next to him "i should probably finish packing" i said he nodded his head and left the room,

at that moment i heard the door bell ring i ran downstairs to open it but found that cas already did,

there was a girl (which i assumed was cas's sister) with red hair and a leather jacket,

she looked like a girl i would have a one night stand with but i couldn't even think of her as anything but cas's sister at the moment.

she handed him 2 duffel bags and gave him a hug,

then she just left.

he carried the 2 bags to the living room where gabe was sitting on the couch.

i went back into my room and quickly packed all of my things, sam was doing the same.

when i was done i headed downstairs with my bag and so did sam, cas helped me load the bags in the trunk.

we all got in the car, cas in the passenger seat and sam and gabe in the back.

i started the car and before i drove off i asked everyone

"ready?" everyone either nodded their heads or gave a motion that they were ready

and with that i drove off to bobby's house,

happy with what our new life will become.