Chapter 17

Dean's P.O.V. 

I couldn't believe what i was looking at, on both of our lockers which were pretty close to eachother, were the words homo and fag written in black spray paint.

 i couldn't believe that someone would do this to cas, yeah i know, it was on my locker too but i didn't care what people thought of me, all i cared is that cas was ok.

 speaking of cas... 

i feel like it was not a coincidence that he did not want to go to school and something like this happens, i decided to ask him.

 i dragged him to the bathroom, and made sure nobody was in their and locked the door so no one would come in. 

i asked him what happened and he tried to deny it i told him to tell me the truth and he gave me his phone and showed me a conversation of a guy named lucifer which i remember was one of castiel's brothers.

 i explained that i was not mad at him, and he told me he was sorry for dragging me down into his problems with him. 

i felt bad and their was nothing i could say to make him feel better so i walked over to him and intertwined our pinkie fingers.

 i told him "cas, i don't care what they say, all i care is that you are not hurt" 

 he asked me "why? why do you feel the need to protect me?"  he let go of my pinkie

 i answered back "because your my friend cas, and i want to help you" he shook his head a little 

he said with a little smirk "i'm pretty sure friends don't ask out other friends on dates" 

i smiled back at him and said "c'mon we are going to be late" we headed out of the bathroom and i could only think of one person who did this and that's lucifer. 

suddenly a guy comes up to us and asks out of nowhere "so is it true?" me and cas both look at eachother with confusion written all over our faces

 "excuse me?" cas asked "are you guys a couple?" he asked 

i felt like i was going to explode 'SERIOUSLY?!?! A COUPLE?!?!?! WHO THE HELL WOULD SPREAD A STUPID RUMOR LIKE THAT!!!' 

so i asked him "who told you that?!?" he backed away a little but answered back by pointing to the group of jocks including lucifer and crowley 'of course' i thought to myself.

 "he has been telling everyone that you guys are a couple and your living together, is that true?" the guy said, i got even more mad now 'STOP FRIGGIN ASKING YOU ASSHOLE!!!' I THOUGHT TO MYSELF. 

"a lot of people are disgusted by you guys, that is why they wrote on your lockers" the guy added i became so mad i could feel my face turning red with anger and my knuckles turning white.

i felt cas grab my arm and pull me away from the guy, i took one glance at the the evil group and started pulling cas towards lucifer and crowley. 

i got so mad just by looking at lucifer, i exploded at him while glaring at him "what the hell is wrong with you, you son of a bitch?!?!" 

crowley butted in "why what ever do you mean, darling?" he said sarcastically i tore my eyes away from lucifer's stupid smug face and glared at crowley with hard eyes "shut the hell up crowley, i'm talking to the other asshole"

 i glared at lucifer again and he stepped towards me a little "so..."he said looking me up and down "your the one who made my brother gay" 

i was about to say something back to him, before cas stepped in front of me and pushed me back a little, so now he was in between lucifer and i, glaring at lucifer hard, i was a little shocked and let him do what he was about to do, whatever it is that was. 

"it was not his fault, lucifer" he said with an intimidating voice, which i have to admit, was kind of hot. 

but i pushed that thought away as i see lucifer giving him a sarcastic grin and saying "castiel do not cover for him, we could help you, we just have to-" but castiel cut him off by shouting at him.

this went on for a little while and i thought it was funny when he called lucifer an assbutt, but the argument ended with castiel saying "you are NOT my brother lucifer, gabe, gabe is my brother, he supports me, like a brother should, but you..." he chuckled coldly at him "you are not my brother" 

he then turned around and grabbed my arm and dragged me to our class (which we had together) neither of us looked at eachother or made a word, i knew if he was afraid if he did talk he would break down, so we both stayed silent...very  silent. 

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry short chapter,  and sorry for not updating in a while, things will get really good after this chapter, and i would also like to say thank you for reading!!! hope you like it :)