New changes

Alexandria's pov:

Alexandria's pov:

The next morning, I wake up and see a text from Draculaura saying to meet her int he main foyer. I also see a little note on my bedside table from Deuce.

The note:

Good morning, Wolfy. I didn't want to wake you when I left five minutes ago. Get dressed and meet me outside of my room in fifteen minutes.

~~~~~xoxo, your snake

I get dressed and meet Deuce outside of his room. When he comes out he grabs my hand and we walk to the main foyer together. When we get to the foyer, we don't see Clawdeen anywhere.

Clawdeen's pov:

[whirring]

My dad comes through the portal. "Clawdeen! You okay, sweetheart?"

"It's all right, Dad. I'm ready to go. I'm not gonna hide who I am anymore. The world's gonna see me as I am. It'll be okay. Just gonna say goodbye to my friends."

[indistinct chatter]

Heath says, "There she is."

"Hey."

Draculaura says, "Hey."

Deuce says, "Clawdeen."

Frankie says, "What did they say?" I shake my head and I give Frankie and Draculaura a hug.

Bloodgood says, "Clawdeen Wolf, please stop."

"Headmistress Bloodgood--"

Bloodgood says, "Your father's not here to take you home."

"Wait, what?"

Bloodgood says, "You were never the problem. Komos was.The school is clearly now fine.We've been wrong all these years. An impure monster heart was never about being human. You've demonstrated as much true monster heart as any student I've ever known. Your mother would be proud."

My dad says, "She would be so proud."

Dracula says, "Today we are rewriting the school charter. We no longer revile humans, at least not all of them, no matter how tasty their veins may look."

Bloodgood says, "We're honored to have you as a student here. That is, if that is what you want."

"Really? Yes, that's what I want."

[all cheering]

Dracula says, "Silence! Headmistress Bloodgood would like to make an announcement."

[upbeat music]

[phones beeping]

We all go to the center of the foyer. I see my friend group next to me. I notice Deuce and Alex are standing next to Dracula. Alex looks terrified and leans closer to Deuce. Dracula says, "Again with the phones. Does nobody paint anymore?"