Do it Like the Zombies Do

Deuce's outfit^^^^

Alexandria's pov:

The next day, Deuce and I get ready and meet the wolves at the entrance to the den. When we get to school, we walk in like we own the school and the pack scares the other students. They howl when the bell rings and walk off. Deuce and I break off from the pack and roam the school taking in how different a human school is from ours back home. "Hey, bubs have you noticed that everything here is peppy and almost backward to how it is back home?" I look at Deuce and nod. "Yeah, it's weird it makes me miss home a lot." He rubs my arm and we walk around for a little longer.

We eventually meet back up with the pack in the library. Wyatt is standing in between bookcases with a book upside down. Addison passes him and then backtracks fixing the book and says to no one, "Okay, this is a little bit weird." Wyatt follows her to the table in front of where Deuce and I are sitting. Wynter rips out a page from someone's binder and eats it. The girl says, "Hey, that dog just ate my homework!" Willa walks over and slams the book on the table scaring Addison and her friend. "Lies! These history books claim werewolves attacked Seabrook settlers. But they struck first and stole our moonstone." Addison looks down and says, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that." I chime in, "There's a lot you don't know." Willa picks up the books and walks away.

She says as Willa leaves, "I know the alarm's going to go off if you don't check out those books." Willa throws her necklace at the detector and as she walks past it she grabs her necklace. Wyatt leans down to Addison's ear and says, "Our necklaces have a way with electronics."