Toralei's back and the prefect election

Alexandria's pov:

Alexandria's pov:

Heath, Frankie, Deuce, and I are chilling at the Coffin Bean and Heath is telling us about his experience at a hair salon while putting sugar in his drink. "So my hair guy was like, hairspray? And I'm like, no, never use it. And he goes, it'll look great. And I was like, OK. Bad idea. Whoosh. Even the scissors melted. Now I'm, like, totally banned from the salon." 

Deuce, as he puts his arm around my shoulders, says, "I've been banned from the salon since birth."

Frankie says, "My hair doesn't grow on account of it being from a dead person."

I say, "I've broken way too many salon scissors because my hair is too thick, so my mom just cuts it for me."

Cleo, talking to Lagoona, says, "And I have Undead Civilizations after lunch."

Lagoona says, "So do I."

Cleo says, "Oh. I'll save you a seat."

Lagoona says, "Gracias, thanks."

Cleo says, "Oh." Catching the attention of all of us standing there as her beetles start flying off her necklace.

She continues, "What is it? Calm down. What? Who's back? Oh, my Ra. She's back."

Lagoona says, "What?"

Draculaura says, "Who's back?" She hands me the extra "Ask Me" clipboard that was in her hand. Somehow she managed to convince me to help hand out mops to the new students.

Cleo says, "You know, her."

Toralei growls causing all of us to look towards her as she jumps from a table to the cement slab in between pillars then jumps again landing in front of us.

She turns around and says, "Monster High, I missed you."

Frankie leans towards Clawdeen and says, "Wow. That's, like, a you move."

Clawdeen leans towards Draculaura and says, "Who is she?"

Draculaura says, "Toralei Stripe. She studied abroad last year in Scaris, France."

Toralei says, "Growls, ghouls."

Deuce says, "What's up, Toralei?" Neither Deuce nor I like her, she can be a lot to handle attitude-wise. 

Heath says, "Hey, Tor."

Toralei says, "It's been a minute."

Cleo, as she walks towards Toralei, says, "Hello, Toralei."

Toralei says, "Cleo, you look ferocious."

Cleo says, "And how was your year abroad? Did you catch any cute Scaresian mice?"

I tap Deuce's side and whisper, "Can we please leave?" He quietly laughs and shakes his head.

Toralei says, "Oh, I caught creatures much bigger than mice."