Someday

Willa, Wyatt, Wynter, Deuce and I walk into the cheer pavilion where the cheer competition is and see bucky holding something and repeating, "What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have h...

Willa, Wyatt, Wynter, Deuce and I walk into the cheer pavilion where the cheer competition is and see bucky holding something and repeating, "What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here? What do we have here?" We walk over to him to figure out what it is.

[ANNOUNCER] It's been an exciting evening
here at the National Cheer Off.

[Announcer] We discovered alien life this week, but the big question in the universe......is who will win the Seabrook Cheer Cup?

- [CROWD CHEERING]

[ANNOUNCER] Oh, the Eastside Eels are really bringing it!

We find the bot Eliza and hook the spherical object as Bucky says, "Now, remember. This priceless thingy is mine! So tell me what it is! Now! Now! Now!"

Wynter says, "So catty. Clearly not raised by wolves."

Eliza being the hacker she is says, "I bet I'm the first intern to ever hack alien tech.
[COMPUTER BEEPING] It's a firewall."

Wyatt says, "Let me try my moonstone."

[MOONSTONE TRILLING] We jump back from the sparks that come off the thing.

Eliza says, "It worked. It's a mind probe.
[COMPUTER BEEPING] Uh..."

Bucky's scan starts playing, "Bloodthirsty monsters. Always winning!"

Bucky says, "Look at all those people thinking of me!"

Eliza says, "That's just your mind scan, Bucky."

[COMPUTER BEEPING]

Wynter's scan pops up next. [CATS MEOWING]

Wyatt says, "Aw, Wynter. You like cat videos."

Wynter says, "Everyone likes kittens."

[COMPUTER BEEPING]

Wyatt's scan is next. [past Eliza} "We'd be honored.
[GROWLING]"

Eliza says, "Wyatt? Why does your mind probe have so many memories of me? You have a crush on me?"

Wyatt is suddenly at a loss for words. "Uh...I, uh..."

Wynter gasps.

[WILLA] Enough with this mushy stuff! Find out what the aliens are up to.

[TYPING]

[COMPUTER BEEPING]

"This is Scout Commander. You must find the most precious thing in Seabrook."

Wynter and I say at the same time, "The aliens lied about their mission!"

Eliza whispers, "What?"

[WILLA] We knew they were shady all along. Who knows what else they're lying to us about? Bucky, alert the Z-Patrol."

Bucky runs off saying, "Help! Help! Z-Patrol! We need help!"

After a few minutes, we hear the sirens from the Z-patrol and we form a plan to expose the aliens. As Seabrook wins and Addison is handed the cup, she goes to walk off the stage, but we stop her. We run onstage and tell everyone the truth. Willa says, "The aliens are liars. They've come to take what's ours! We should have never let Addison welcome in those outsiders. " We stop Zed and the aliens from trying to get on stage. I look at Zed. "Step back, Zed." The wolves and I flash our eyes while bearing our fangs and claws.

One of the aliens says, "So much passion."

Zed says, "Uh...She wants to rip your heart out."

The same on says, "She can have it."

[GROWLING]

Bucky runs on stage and says, "Give me it, Addison! You won it. It's mine!" They are playing tug-o-war with the cup. "No!"

[CROWD] Oh!

Addison runs with the cup to the aliens. Bucky says, "She's stealing the Seabrook Cup!" Addison, Zed, and the aliens run with Zed saying, "Go, go, go, go!"