Valentine's special

Nobody's pov:

When Alexandria woke up, she noticed a note on her night stand.

'Meet me at the coffin bean

                    -----Deuce'

She smiles and quickly gets dressed.

her outfit:

She grabs his gift beforemeets Deuce at the coffin bean like the note said, but when she arrives he isn't there

She grabs his gift beforemeets Deuce at the coffin bean like the note said, but when she arrives he isn't there. She waits for couple minutes before someone taps her shoulder. She turns around and sees Deuce with a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

the bouquet:

"Oh my gods, Deuce, they're beautiful

"Oh my gods, Deuce, they're beautiful. Thank you." "You're welcome, babe. Happy Valentine's day." She smiles and hugs him. They break a part when they hear a throat clearing. They look up and see their friends. Alexandria smiles and runs to the girls and Deuce walks over to Heath. 

Heath looks toward Alexandria then at Deuce and says, "Do you have everything ready?" Deuce nods. "Yeah, I think so, bro, but I might need some help to distract her. You think you and the girls could help me?" Heath nods. "We got you broski." They fist bump. "Okay, I'm gonna go set everything up keep her here till I text you, okay?" Heath nods and Deuce leaves while Alexandria is talking to the girls.

With Deuce:

"Okay, picnic basket, check. Blanket, check. Chocolates, check. Present, check." Deuce mchecks his list and he heads to their spot to set up the date he planned for Alexandria.

With the group:

"Alexandria, how are you?" She looks Toralei and says, "I'm good, but I'm worried Deuce won't like his gift." The group disagress with her and hype her up by telling her he will love it.

With Deuce:

Deuce starts to set up when suddenly, his phone starts ringing. He looks at it and it's Heath.

Heath/Alexandria             Deuce

Hey man, what's up

Dude, your girl is freaking out