Draculaura's birthday and the prefect is...

(A/N: Alex is back in her wolf form. So her hair is indigo-colored now with stripes of white because she unlocked her full witch powers with teal and purple claws. Alex's ears are a light blue. Alex's eyes are a purple color.)

Her hair: (imagine her wolf ears)

Alexandria's pov:

Once we get back to monster high and everyone showers, we meet up in Draculaura's room to celebrate her birthday.

Frankie lights the candles using her electricity. 

Clawdeen says, "Nice."

Frankie says, "I think I finally got my new upgrades under control."

Clawdeen says as she brings the cake over, "I always knew you would."

Frankie says, "Thanks."

As Clawdeen sets the cake down she says, "Looks like you got that party you wanted after all."

Draculaura smiling says, "It's perfect."

all: Whether born or hatched or spawned from slime

Today's the day, your special time

13 moons have come and gone

And so we sing this birthday song

13 moons, 13 moons

13 moons again

Clawdeen whispers, "Make a wish."

Just as Draculaura is about to blow out the candles, Demi walks in and says, "Bloodgood's about to announce the prefect results." She hits her nose on the door.  "I'm okay." Then she leaves.

Draculaura blows out the candles and we cheer. She says, "Come on. Let's go." And we head to where the tally skulls are.

Bloodgood says as she stands between the two skulls, "Attention, students."

Draculaura whispers to Clawdeen, "Let's see if I got my wish."

Bloodgood continues, "In our school's grand tradition of prefecte electio, the moment has come. This year's student prefect is...Clawdeen Wolf." We all cheer for her.